News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UKIP disown entire manifesto

Started by Sheilbh, January 23, 2014, 11:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 25, 2014, 10:40:12 AM
England can do with a few less third worlders.

Why do you hate the North?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sheilbh

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 25, 2014, 10:12:43 AM
re train painting:  I heartily agree with this initiative.  However, what are "traditional colors colours coulouors in the UK for trains?
Depends on the line apparently:
QuoteThe unseemly haste with which National Express destroyed the quality GNER brand by painting out its heraldry on service trains standing at rail stations was a disgrace. As with the iconic red bus in London, so the Government should insist on a modernised form of traditional branding - chocolate and cream for Great Western, scarlet red for Midland, Apple Green for the East Coast. These are icons of Britishness.
Let's bomb Russia!

Agelastus

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 25, 2014, 11:22:09 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 25, 2014, 10:12:43 AM
re train painting:  I heartily agree with this initiative.  However, what are "traditional colors colours coulouors in the UK for trains?
Depends on the line apparently:
QuoteThe unseemly haste with which National Express destroyed the quality GNER brand by painting out its heraldry on service trains standing at rail stations was a disgrace. As with the iconic red bus in London, so the Government should insist on a modernised form of traditional branding - chocolate and cream for Great Western, scarlet red for Midland, Apple Green for the East Coast. These are icons of Britishness.

To be fair to UKIP there really are some god-awful choices of logo design and colour on our railways these days. :yucky:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Capetan Mihali

But to be even fairer, UKIP's own logo looks pretty idiotic itself.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)