Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? NFL Playoff thread.

Started by katmai, January 03, 2014, 11:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

I'd like to see a Denver-Seattle Superbowl...it'd be like a good 'ol AFC West rivalry game.

sbr

I can't stand 3 of the teams left, and would hate Denver if it weren't for Manning so I guess I want the Broncos to beat someone in the Super Bowl.

Hopefully douche bag Seattle fans get their hearts broken at home this week, while Manning performs a miracle and doesn't fuck up a playoff game.

Then in the Super Bowl Denver avenges Super Bowl XXIV and slap the shit out of the Niners, and Harbaugh completely melts down and beats up the referee getting him expelled from the NFL for life.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on January 15, 2014, 07:28:52 PM
Hopefully douche bag Seattle fans get their hearts broken at home this week, while Manning performs a miracle and doesn't fuck up a playoff game.

Seattle fans can't really be classified as douchebags quite just yet.  They haven't won anything, and lost their only Super Bowl appearance to NFL Properties.

Annoying, yes.  Obnoxious, yes.  But you have to win consistently to be tre' douche'

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Neil

I don't find Seattle fans to be douchey.  Pete Carroll is a dick, but I don't have a problem with the team or their fans.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2014, 09:02:31 PM
And stop hating on your regional coverage.

How was watching the Redskins for all of those Colt-less years?

Grey Fox

I don't understand Seattle hate.

They are like the Buccaneers, a fad.

Altho, I am firmly on their bandwagon. That and Manning's.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 15, 2014, 10:17:49 PM
I don't understand Seattle hate.

They are like the Buccaneers, a fad.

Altho, I am firmly on their bandwagon. That and Manning's.
I don't think they're going to be a fad, not with a stadium like that.

That said, I don't hate them for it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on January 15, 2014, 09:17:05 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2014, 09:02:31 PM
And stop hating on your regional coverage.

How was watching the Redskins for all of those Colt-less years?

Seattle never colluded with the league to keep us from getting a team.  Seattle is a benevolent franchise.

CountDeMoney