NFL Week 14: 'Tis the season to get fired

Started by CountDeMoney, December 06, 2013, 02:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Alcibiades

Valmy fans representin :D

At least 25 or so fans left i'd imagine
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

It's a good thing that they gave me some nice medications for my blood pressure.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2013, 04:33:56 PM
It's a good thing that they gave me some nice medications for my blood pressure.

No shit. 
The one benefit of having to suffer through the '86 and '87 AFC Championship games is all the cardiac scar tissue that can't be damaged again.

Neil

It's hilarious to watch the NFL tie itself into knots to make sure the Patriots win games.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2013, 04:38:27 PM
It's hilarious to watch the NFL tie itself into knots to make sure the Patriots win games.
Seriously. :bleeding: :ultra:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

I'm not getting that game here, what's going on?

Edit: Nvm, found it on RedZone

Sophie Scholl

Massive borderline pass interference call gave the Pats first and goal on the 1 to take the lead with 40 or so seconds to go.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2013, 04:42:15 PM
I'm not getting that game here, what's going on?
The Patriots were down by 9.  They score a touchdown (a somewhat debatable one, since it looked like the ball came out when he got hit), and then the Patriots onside kick.  It looked like the Patriots touched it before it went ten yards, but if the Browns got it back, the Patriots lose.  So the Patriots recovered.  Then, they threw a pass interference flag to set the Patriots up on the 1.  Patriots just won.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2013, 04:46:20 PM
The Patriots were down by 9.  They score a touchdown (a somewhat debatable one, since it looked like the ball came out when he got hit), and then the Patriots onside kick.  It looked like the Patriots touched it before it went ten yards, but if the Browns got it back, the Patriots lose.  So the Patriots recovered.  Then, they threw a pass interference flag to set the Patriots up on the 1.  Patriots just won.
How much bullshit can you stack up before people just refuse to buy in anymore?  I'm getting very, very tired of the NFL.

CountDeMoney

Of course it works out that way. New England is one of the priority franchises;  Cleveland is not.

In a way, I'm glad I'm a retired Browns fan.  I don't see how anybody can root for that team for any great length of time in life without it ending prematurely, either via cardiac arrest or suicide.

Kleves

Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2013, 04:38:27 PM
All the NFL's horses and all the NFL's men won't be able to put Gronkowski's ACL back together again.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2013, 04:49:21 PM
Of course it works out that way. New England is one of the priority franchises;  Cleveland is not.

I thought Pittsburgh was one of their priority franchises, too.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on December 08, 2013, 07:35:18 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2013, 04:49:21 PM

I thought Pittsburgh was one of their priority franchises, too.

You would be correct, as "priority franchises" is fucking plural.