NFL Week 14: 'Tis the season to get fired

Started by CountDeMoney, December 06, 2013, 02:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Dallas Clark.  A courageous Baltimore Raven.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

It's coming down in buckets today.  If these were Bud Grant's Vikings, I'd be worried. 
But, they offended the football gods by playing indoors, which is why neither they nor the Detroit Lions will ever win a Super Bowl.

katmai

Then how do you explain the Colts and Saints  :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Kleves

Reggie Bush apparently slipped and injured himself while warming up in the blizzard in Philly. He's going to take my fantasy team's playoff chances with him. :bleeding:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Neil

Holy shit Seedy.  That snow is really coming down.  It looks like Alberta out there.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Yeah, we're not too used to this.  :lol: We're only supposed to get about 3 inches or so, but it looks like it's going to be more, and the bad news is they're calling for it to turn to ice later on and into tomorrow AM.

MadBurgerMaker

The Detroit - Philly game is a shitty mess.  No one can hold on to the ball.  Hey Foles just threw his first pick too.

MadBurgerMaker

Detroit isn't kicking FGs or PATs either.  They just passed up a FG attempt from the ~15ish, then went for 2 after they got in the endzone.  8-0.

Liep

Crazy game in Philly. Looks like there's more than 10cms of snow on the field. Is it the slippery surface that makes kicking impossible or the precipitation?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Ugh...to have the season end to the Vikings...:bleeding:  They at least could've waited until the Patriots game.

Oh, the huge manatee.

Neil

Or maybe to have the Ravens not lose?  Fear Jacoby Jones.

Neil

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk