NFL Week 14: 'Tis the season to get fired

Started by CountDeMoney, December 06, 2013, 02:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2013, 07:46:38 PM
Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on December 08, 2013, 07:35:18 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2013, 04:49:21 PM
Of course it works out that way. New England is one of the priority franchises;  Cleveland is not.

I thought Pittsburgh was one of their priority franchises, too.

You would be correct, as "priority franchises" is fucking plural.

Then 'splain me today's result.

CountDeMoney

I didn't see the game, so neither I nor my investigators can comment.

Or, who the fuck knows, maybe Miami just won.  Priority Franchises can't all go 16-0, you know.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2013, 07:52:02 PM
I didn't see the game, so neither I nor my investigators can comment.

Or, who the fuck knows, maybe Miami just won.  Priority Franchises can't all go 16-0, you know.

You didn't see the wild-ass lateral party at the end, then.  It resulted in Antonio Brown running for the game-winning touchdown, but having called back because he touched the bounds line at the 13 with his foot.  Since time ran out during the play, Pittsburgh lost automatically.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Kubes took this full page ad out in Sunday's Houston Chronicle:

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Meanwhile, Schaub is in hiding from a mob.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2013, 04:46:20 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2013, 04:42:15 PM
I'm not getting that game here, what's going on?
The Patriots were down by 9.  They score a touchdown (a somewhat debatable one, since it looked like the ball came out when he got hit), and then the Patriots onside kick.  It looked like the Patriots touched it before it went ten yards, but if the Browns got it back, the Patriots lose.  So the Patriots recovered.  Then, they threw a pass interference flag to set the Patriots up on the 1.  Patriots just won.
That first touchdown wasn't debatable and the kicker did not touch the ball on the off side kick.

The pass interference flag was pretty bad though. There were several calls on both sides in this game that was ridiculous. The officiating has been terrible this year.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

You're wrong Tim.  And, as a Patriot fan, you're also a bad person.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on December 09, 2013, 12:08:30 AM
You're wrong Tim.  And, as a Patriot fan, you're also a bad person.

How do I + rep for this post?  :hmm:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 06, 2013, 04:00:42 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 06, 2013, 03:57:22 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 06, 2013, 03:53:19 PM
I'll wear the Dallas Clark jersey my wife bought me years ago.

Is it in the closet next to your Bengals #14 jersey??

Please. Dalton's jersey belongs on the floor.

C/ATT   YDS   AVG   TD   INT   SACKS   QBR   RTG
A. Dalton   24/35   275   7.9   3   0   0-0   89.2   120.5

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Froze my ass off yesterday during the game.  I was just a few short feet away from those awesome new heated benches with special vented footrests.  We had the flaps down around our awning, which formed a little tent of sorts.  Helped keep the wind out, at least.

Anywho, it was a fun game in any case and at in the first half it didn't look like a dome team like Indy knew how to handle actual winter weather.  Once we leave the field after the game, we watch the end of the other games or start of the late afternoon games in the video room.  Everything looked great in the Ravens--Vikings & Patriots-Browns games.  Could have given the Bungles the #2 AFC seed for the time being and virtually sealed the AFC North title.  One or the other would have been nice.  But having both end up not going our way was a bit of a bummer.

Berkut

Foles threw an interception. They should probably bench him.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess