News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ukraine's European Revolution?

Started by Sheilbh, December 03, 2013, 07:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

What are you talking about?  Tsar Putin, the ex-KGB agent... spreading disinformation? :blink:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on April 17, 2014, 05:00:23 PM
What are you talking about?  Tsar Putin, the ex-KGB agent... spreading disinformation? :blink:
It wouldn't make sense for Putin to spread this disinformation, unless it's some kind of level 2 plot (make it look like the west is releasing forged scare-mongering leaflets).

celedhring

Given that Kerry has referred to it amidst a summit to solve the situation, I'd want to believe the leaflet has been checked as for its veracity.

I may be wrong, though.

Ed Anger

Quote from: celedhring on April 17, 2014, 05:34:44 PM
Given that Kerry has referred to it amidst a summit to solve the situation, I'd want to believe the leaflet has been checked as for its veracity.

I may be wrong, though.

Kerry isn't the brightest bulb.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2014, 05:42:15 PM

I may be wrong, though.

He's a pretty bright bulb, it's just that the switch is almost always in the "off" position.

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on April 17, 2014, 06:16:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2014, 05:42:15 PM

I may be wrong, though.

He's a pretty bright bulb, it's just that the switch is almost always in the "off" position.

:D

Razgovory

So does Ukraine get a say in these negotiations?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on April 17, 2014, 06:21:29 PM
So does Ukraine get a say in these negotiations?
Of course.  "Please don't kill me, please, please, please!  :cry:"

Sheilbh

This Kazakh businessman is offering a 5.2 million ruble reward for whoever kills the governor of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast. 'Hunting season' will end on 1 May. Presumably when he returns to Hogwarts from his Easter holiday:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Queequeg

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 17, 2014, 06:49:27 PM
This Kazakh businessman is offering a 5.2 million ruble reward for whoever kills the governor of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast. 'Hunting season' will end on 1 May. Presumably when he returns to Hogwarts from his Easter holiday:

Man Central Asians are just weird looking.

Not talking about clothing.  That face is confusing as shit. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 17, 2014, 06:49:27 PM

That's a 146K.  Good money for a hit.  Hey, I got an idea but I need Spellus to be on board with me on this.  Or maybe Dguller.  Dguller might be better what with his ruthless actuarying.  Besides, I know where to pick him up.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Count me out, contract killing is not worth the hassle these days.

Queequeg

It's Ukraine.  Someone will beat me to it.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."