And we're back!

Main Menu

Ukraine's European Revolution?

Started by Sheilbh, December 03, 2013, 07:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Jacob

What do you mean "his facebook page"? A fan page? The automatically generated "public person" page? Or does he have an actual FB page that he (or more likely a PR flack) posts on?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

I only read Grumpy Cat's facebook.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on April 15, 2014, 09:50:17 AM
Quote from: DGuller on April 15, 2014, 08:13:14 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on April 15, 2014, 08:07:48 AM
The mayor of Slavyansk has announced she's been a secret agent for Kiev:

Was that a confession or a gotcha? :unsure:

What ever he's got, I don't want.

Turns out she's actually Doris Roberts:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Norgy

Reminding them to wear sensible invasion clothes, and still making Robert feeling a bit less worth than Raymond.

derspiess

Quote from: Norgy on April 15, 2014, 03:07:37 PM
Reminding them to wear sensible invasion clothes, and still making Robert feeling a bit less worth than Raymond.

:lol:  And you know she brought them fresh apple pie.

Norgy

Quote from: derspiess on April 15, 2014, 03:09:23 PM
Quote from: Norgy on April 15, 2014, 03:07:37 PM

:lol:  And you know she brought them fresh apple pie.

Which was way better than Deborah's Invasion Pie.

Solmyr

Quote from: derspiess on April 15, 2014, 09:14:38 AM
Speaking of the former Yugoslavia, dunno why this is so amusing for me but I just read that the Yugoslav national anthem was "Hey, Slavs"  :D   Not sure how I missed that before.

And transliterated from Russian, it's "Gay Slavs". :P