NFL Week 9: The Al-Cincy terror network must be stopped, and soon

Started by CountDeMoney, October 31, 2013, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on November 03, 2013, 10:21:51 PM
Also we watched the Chiefs-Bills game earlier and holy crap, I had not watched a Dierdorf-called game in ages.  I now understand Seedy's multiple rants :bleeding:
Who normally gets the Bengals games for CBS?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on November 03, 2013, 10:28:08 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 03, 2013, 10:21:51 PM
Also we watched the Chiefs-Bills game earlier and holy crap, I had not watched a Dierdorf-called game in ages.  I now understand Seedy's multiple rants :bleeding:
Who normally gets the Bengals games for CBS?

It seems to vary.  I only watch the away games, and I think Gannon did the last one.  Don't remember Dierdorf ever doing a Bengals game, though I'm sure it's happened at some point.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Gannon isn't bad.  But Dierdorf is useless and Fouts is just terrible.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

MadBurgerMaker

I don't think I like the way they're playing without Kubiak calling plays and running things.

E:  Oh.  And they need a new kicker right now.

Neil

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on November 03, 2013, 11:33:45 PM
Wade Phillips will bench your QB and put in Rob Johnson.

:lol:  Damn, Rob Johnson.  Haven't heard that name in a while.

MadBurgerMaker

Local news had even more angles of Kubiak collapsing.  They showed it just before the riveting footage of broken glass at one of the Egg and I joints.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

Wow, I expected a win but I certainly didn't expect the Pats to put up 55!  :D
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 04, 2013, 05:48:22 AM

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

dps

Quote from: Syt on November 04, 2013, 06:10:37 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 04, 2013, 05:48:22 AM

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

He would, but like girls, the cacti reject him.

MadBurgerMaker

The ticker on the LHN just said Kubiak is being tested to see if he had a stroke. 

Admiral Yi

Gay Fox, if you read this thread, please tell me if peau-rouge is considered a slur in Quebecistan.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 04, 2013, 04:41:20 PM
Gay Fox, if you read this thread, please tell me if peau-rouge is considered a slur in Quebecistan.

Nope.

That Kobolt Flashlight, I need one. I wonder if Lowes Canada ships to Quebec.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.