NFL Week 9: The Al-Cincy terror network must be stopped, and soon

Started by CountDeMoney, October 31, 2013, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on November 03, 2013, 09:15:23 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2013, 07:17:06 PM
Daniel Snyder's the one that's making this whole thing bigger as time goes on.  Between making public declarations about "never" this and "absolutely not" that, and his absolute refusal to meet with Native American and Washington DC leaders on the issue, he's only fueling it, you know. 

Sure, he can still be all "never" and "absolutely not", but he can at least go through the motions, listen to the protestations and once it's all said and done after long, hard deliberations and listening to all interested parties and their very valid arguments, I've decided that the legacy of this historic franchise is far too important to lose its identity

But as we all know, The Danny has never had a deft hand when it comes to public relations, between firing secretaries with 30 years' service the moment he buys the team, banning signs at the stadium and suing ticket holders, because The Danny is a snotty and evil little shit that only wishes he could suck Bob Irsay's dick in hell.  He makes for a very poor Al Davis.

Yeah he is truly a special owner.  He thinks he is some sort of genius business man when his entire strategy seems to be raise prices and fire people.

You gonna start shit with me now too, Longhorn fucker?

He could make all this go away by being nice, playing ball, reaching out, listening and then telling everybody to fuck off.  It always goes better that way than starting things off with the Fuck Off part.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2013, 09:18:11 PM
You gonna start shit with me now too, Longhorn fucker?

He could make all this go away by being nice, playing ball, reaching out, listening and then telling everybody to fuck off.  It always goes better that way than starting things off with the Fuck Off part.

Yes he could, but as you say he is incapable of doing that.  YOu only have to look at how hilariously he bungled Six Flags to see what kind of loser this guy is.  The only positive of him being owner was that he was a massive Skins fanboy who at least loved the team, but even that is coming around to fuck us.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

He's 47 years old.  Considering his wealth and ability to afford premier healthcare, I give him, oh, 35 more years.  And that's under the over/under JKC got.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2013, 09:22:08 PM
He's 47 years old.  Considering his wealth and ability to afford premier healthcare, I give him, oh, 35 more years.  And that's under the over/under JKC got.

I am pretty resigned to the fact he will be owner of the Redskins (or the Rednecks or whatever the fuck the new name is) until I die.  And even if the bastard dies when I am 90 or something he has children....
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

Doh!  Nailed for PI.

E:  haha that was bullshit but I'm just fine with it

MadBurgerMaker

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 03, 2013, 09:37:24 PM
:lol:  The Rednecks.  That'd be pretty great.

Hail to the Rednecks will always be sung with dueling banjos.

derspiess

Wow.  WTF is going on this week.  I heard all morning on TV & radio how this was going to be the most boring, non-competitive NFL week of the entire season.  I knew that was an overstatement, but shit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2013, 09:22:08 PM
NFL owners seem to live for quite a while.  Isn't Ralph Wilson around 100?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

So Wade Phillips is coaching the second half.  Texans are screwed.

Hope Kubiak is okay.

derspiess

Also we watched the Chiefs-Bills game earlier and holy crap, I had not watched a Dierdorf-called game in ages.  I now understand Seedy's multiple rants :bleeding: