NFL Week 9: The Al-Cincy terror network must be stopped, and soon

Started by CountDeMoney, October 31, 2013, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000276824/article/gary-kubiak-suffered-ministroke-during-texans-game

QuoteThe official diagnosis is that Kubiak suffered a TIA, or transient ischemic attack, which occurs when a blood clot blocks an artery for a short time and affects blood flow in the brain.

A TIA involves temporary but reversible loss of function, and doctors tell Rapoport there are no residual effects. A TIA is considered to be a warning that blood flow is not what it should be and can be seen as a precursor for a larger stroke.

jimmy olsen

Woah, good thing they were able to catch it before permanent damage was done.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

Man Seneca Wallace was Garbage, hopefully Rodgers isn't out for too long......

Lacy looked good though.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Yeah, it was weird,  The Packers have been known for their inability to run the ball, but Lacy tore the Bears a new one.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

He's been getting in stride since his concussion and the bye.   He's had between 80-150 yards the past 5 games.   
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

QuoteThe official diagnosis is that Kubiak suffered a TIA, or transient ischemic attack, which occurs when a blood clot blocks an artery for a short time and affects blood flow in the brain.

A TIA involves temporary but reversible loss of function, and doctors tell Rapoport there are no residual effects. A TIA is considered to be a warning that blood flow is not what it should be and can be seen as a precursor for a larger stroke.

Yeah, that's what they initially thought I was having a couple years ago before they tested the shit out of me.

katmai

How about those Fish! What do ya say Moldy?!?!

QuoteReport: Coaches wanted Incognito to toughen up Martin
Posted by Mike Florio on November 5, 2013, 9:56 PM EST

When Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald visited PFT Live on Tuesday and we discussed the possibility that Dolphins guard Richie Incognito's treatment of tackle Jonathan Martin came at the behest of a coaching staff hoping to make Martin tougher, Salguero predicted that, if that ends up being the case, a lot of people will be fired.

A lot of people apparently will be fired.

According to Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Dolphins coaches asked Incognito "to toughen up" Martin after he missed a voluntary workout during the 2013 offseason.  Kelly cites "at least two" unnamed sources.

Per the unnamed sources, Incognito may have taken his orders too far.  Specifically, the sources tell Kelly that the racially-charged voice message from Incognito to Martin came after skipped two days of the team's voluntary OTA program.

"Incognito was encouraged by his coaches to make a call that would 'get [Martin] into the fold,'" Kelly reports.

Regardless of whether Incognito took his orders too far, those who gave the orders will be facing serious consequences, if the report is accurate.  Management-level employees can't pull the rip cord on a reputed nut job and then throw their hands in the air and say "that was an overreaction" when the local enforcer is overly zealous with his methods of enforcement.

Apart from the fact that the report suggests a violation of the rules regarding voluntary workouts, the report indicates that the coaches set in motion the events that resulted in Martin leaving the team due to ongoing harassment by Incognito.  Even though Kelly's report focuses specifically on communications occurring in the offseason, it's quite possible that the effort to toughen up Martin was as extensive as the cinematic effort to "train" PFC William Santiago.

To summarize, one of the biggest messes in recent years is about to get a lot messier.  And if Kelly's report is accurate, more people than Incognito will soon be former employees of the Dolphins.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

dps

We should invite Incognito to Languish--he'd fit right in, and he probably won't be welcome very many other places.  And he's likely going to have plenty of time to post, 'cause he's probably gonna be out of work.  Maybe his former coaches can post here too.

And it would be an amusing social experiment to see how Incognito can take it when he's on the receiving end of abuse--we could give him the standard Languish treatment.

Neil

Fucking millennials can't handle a little locker room shit.  Sure, Incognito was unusually rough on him, but I wouldn't want a guy like Martin on my team.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: dps on November 06, 2013, 06:52:03 AM
We should invite Incognito to Languish--he'd fit right in, and he probably won't be welcome very many other places.  And he's likely going to have plenty of time to post, 'cause he's probably gonna be out of work.  Maybe his former coaches can post here too.

And it would be an amusing social experiment to see how Incognito can take it when he's on the receiving end of abuse--we could give him the standard Languish treatment.

He went all internet toughguy on Adam Schefter (YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME #BRINGIT was the exact thing, I believe) when the story was first breaking, so that's probably all he would do. 

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on November 06, 2013, 02:02:40 AM
How about those Fish! What do ya say Moldy?!?!

QuoteReport: Coaches wanted Incognito to toughen up Martin
Posted by Mike Florio on November 5, 2013, 9:56 PM EST

When Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald visited PFT Live on Tuesday and we discussed the possibility that Dolphins guard Richie Incognito's treatment of tackle Jonathan Martin came at the behest of a coaching staff hoping to make Martin tougher, Salguero predicted that, if that ends up being the case, a lot of people will be fired.

A lot of people apparently will be fired.

According to Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Dolphins coaches asked Incognito "to toughen up" Martin after he missed a voluntary workout during the 2013 offseason.  Kelly cites "at least two" unnamed sources.

Per the unnamed sources, Incognito may have taken his orders too far.  Specifically, the sources tell Kelly that the racially-charged voice message from Incognito to Martin came after skipped two days of the team's voluntary OTA program.

"Incognito was encouraged by his coaches to make a call that would 'get [Martin] into the fold,'" Kelly reports.

Regardless of whether Incognito took his orders too far, those who gave the orders will be facing serious consequences, if the report is accurate.  Management-level employees can't pull the rip cord on a reputed nut job and then throw their hands in the air and say "that was an overreaction" when the local enforcer is overly zealous with his methods of enforcement.

Apart from the fact that the report suggests a violation of the rules regarding voluntary workouts, the report indicates that the coaches set in motion the events that resulted in Martin leaving the team due to ongoing harassment by Incognito.  Even though Kelly's report focuses specifically on communications occurring in the offseason, it's quite possible that the effort to toughen up Martin was as extensive as the cinematic effort to "train" PFC William Santiago.

To summarize, one of the biggest messes in recent years is about to get a lot messier.  And if Kelly's report is accurate, more people than Incognito will soon be former employees of the Dolphins.

I'll tell you what I think:  Mike Florio is a pussy.  He was on Fox Sports Daybreak this morning and I wanted to reach through the radio & punch him.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

QuoteNOVEMBER 5--A Wisconsin man was arrested early today after zapping his wife with a stun gun after winning a bet with her on last night's "Monday Night Football" contest, police report.

According to a criminal complaint, John Grant, a 42-year-old Chicago Bears fan, and his wife Nicole, a Green Bay Packers backer, made a taser wager on the game at Lambeau Field. If the visiting Bears won, the couple agreed, John would be able to tase Nicole for three seconds.

When the Bears prevailed 27-20, Nicole was tased several times while the couple partied at the Sidelines Tap bar in Mayville, a city 50 miles northwest of Milwaukee.

While Nicole told cops that she had not agreed to the tasing, a cell phone video reviewed by officers showed that she was "standing still with her arms up and the male subject applies the Taser to her. In the video, Ms. Grant is seen laughing and it seemed apparent that Ms. Grant had consented."

When asked if the tasing caused pain, Nicole told police, "Hell yeah it hurt." She reported that while the electric device had "been used on the outside of her clothing...it caused burn marks on her buttocks." She declined medical treatment, however.

After John agreed to allow a search of his semi-truck, a cop recovered a taser from a compartment above the windshield. During a police interview, John said that he bought "several Tasers at a truck stop in Virginia," adding that he was unaware that it was illegal to possess the devices in Wisconsin without a permit.

John was arrested for possession of an electric weapon charge, a felony count carrying a maximum six-year prison term (and a fine of up to $10,000). He is scheduled for a December 4 Circuit Court hearing.

Police noted that Nicole and John each consented to Breathalyzer tests. Nicole's blood alcohol level, .155, was nearly twice the .08 legal limit, while John's was a bit lower, at .137. (4 pages)

So. hot.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Seriously?  I thought hunting was one of the few fun things to do in Wisconsin.  Where else can you hunt the famed thirty point buck?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."