NFL Week 9: The Al-Cincy terror network must be stopped, and soon

Started by CountDeMoney, October 31, 2013, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

You know, it's almost be worth it for the Redskins to win the Superbowl, just to force all the retards out there to say the name.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2013, 02:53:02 PM
Kinda digging the Foreskins' alternate unis today;  much more subdued than those god-awful Billy Kilmer yellow pants.

Yeah I love those Unis.  Unfortunately they only bring them out for "we need to sell more jerseys" week.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

I take solace in the fact that so many other teams' wheels are falling off this season at the same time as the Ravens, kinda like a collective post-war colonial Europe.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Neil on November 03, 2013, 06:40:07 PM
You know, it's almost be worth it for the Redskins to win the Superbowl, just to force all the retards out there to say the name.

"The team from Washington emerged victorious in this year's Superbowl, defeating the New England Patriots by a score of 24-20. Washington overcame a 17-7 halftime deficit to win, despite being a band of incorrigible racists. More on their mascot controversy at 11."
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Daniel Snyder's the one that's making this whole thing bigger as time goes on.  Between making public declarations about "never" this and "absolutely not" that, and his absolute refusal to meet with Native American and Washington DC leaders on the issue, he's only fueling it, you know. 

Sure, he can still be all "never" and "absolutely not", but he can at least go through the motions, listen to the protestations and once it's all said and done after long, hard deliberations and listening to all interested parties and their very valid arguments, I've decided that the legacy of this historic franchise is far too important to lose its identity

But as we all know, The Danny has never had a deft hand when it comes to public relations, between firing secretaries with 30 years' service the moment he buys the team, banning signs at the stadium and suing ticket holders, because The Danny is a snotty and evil little shit that only wishes he could suck Bob Irsay's dick in hell.  He makes for a very poor Al Davis.

sbr

Sophie Scholl

Funkmonk killing it in LFFL with 2 players on a bye and one on IR. :XD:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on November 03, 2013, 07:17:16 PM
Ray Rice can go fuck himself.

The OL hasn't helped all season, but I'm really beginning to wonder if this is the year that he's done as a running back. 
They've run him into the ground the last 6 years, and people forget how many miles he ran as a 3 year starter at Rutgers from 2005-2007.

Att    Yards        Avg   TD
195    1120    5.7    5
335    1794     5.4    20
380    2012     5.3    24        

Compare those numbers to Jamaal Charles at Texas the same seasons
119    878    7.4    11
156    831    5.3    7
258    1619 6.3    18

or Darren McFadden at Arkansas
76    1113 6.3    11
284    1647 5.8    14
325    1830 5.6    16

or Slaton at WVU
205    1128 5.5    17
248    1744 7.0    16
211    1051 5.0    17

Or Stewart at Oregon
53    188    3.5    6    
183    981    5.4    10
280    1722 6.2    11

or any of the other backs in his draft class in 2008.  That's over 900 rushing attempts in college, not even counting receptions. 
He's almost to the point of Jamal Lewis at this point in his career, where he's the world's oldest running back at 26 years old already.

Sophie Scholl

I almost think I'd have gone for it on 4th down if I were the Browns there.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 03, 2013, 07:38:08 PM
I almost think I'd have gone for it on 4th down if I were the Browns there.

They need to learn to walk before they can run, BA.  Let the Brownies learn the basics first when it comes to winning.

Neil

Not that it makes a difference.  The Ravens will continue to fail until they get rid of the zone 'blocking' scheme.  They just don't have the personnel for it.  The defence is non-clutch, but the offence isn't going to win anything no matter what.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

True enough.  It'd be quite nice if Cleveland managed to sneak into the playoffs.  They have a pretty soft schedule for the rest of the year, so there's a chance.  I'd bet they'd have at least 2 more wins if they never went with Weeden as the starter this year.

CountDeMoney

Nope.  They can't run block, they can't open holes, they can't protect Flacco, and they can barely pass block.

It was interesting that over the bye, they sent Juan Castillo up to the booth and gave the reins over to the Andy Moeller, the OL line coach that called the running plays last season.  Apparently that came from Steve Biscotti directly, after the OL collectively made a plea to the coaching staff to go back to last year's schemes.

That's the 2nd time a former coach-friend of Harbaugh's has come in, and had to be moved (Cam Cameron).  I don't believe the next one will be as easy to hire.

derspiess

I approve of the Brownies win.  Gave the Bungles a half game.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2013, 07:17:06 PM
Daniel Snyder's the one that's making this whole thing bigger as time goes on.  Between making public declarations about "never" this and "absolutely not" that, and his absolute refusal to meet with Native American and Washington DC leaders on the issue, he's only fueling it, you know. 

Sure, he can still be all "never" and "absolutely not", but he can at least go through the motions, listen to the protestations and once it's all said and done after long, hard deliberations and listening to all interested parties and their very valid arguments, I've decided that the legacy of this historic franchise is far too important to lose its identity

But as we all know, The Danny has never had a deft hand when it comes to public relations, between firing secretaries with 30 years' service the moment he buys the team, banning signs at the stadium and suing ticket holders, because The Danny is a snotty and evil little shit that only wishes he could suck Bob Irsay's dick in hell.  He makes for a very poor Al Davis.

Yeah he is truly a special owner.  He thinks he is some sort of genius business man when his entire strategy seems to be raise prices and fire people. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."