And we're back!

Main Menu

Fetch the penis beaker, you've pulled!

Started by Brazen, October 10, 2013, 04:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Has this gone international yet?

Middle-class parent Nazi site Mumsnet had a forum post that went viral:
QuoteWe have a slightly, ahem, delicate question from the boards.

"We have a dedicated post-sex cleanup area on the bedside table. A box of tissues, a small bin, and a beaker of clean water for temporary cleaning/dunking while the bathroom is occupied by me.
Apparently our penis beaker is strange and not the done thing. "

Article here:
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/09/mumsnet-asks-the-internets-weirdest-question-ever-do-you-have-a-penis-beaker-4140154/

Best of the comments here:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/the-best-of-the-amazing-penis-beaker-debate

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 10, 2013, 05:34:13 AM

The sad thing is that I know without even looking it up that that's from the Muppets' Bohemian Rhapsody video. :blush:
Experience bij!

Josquius

A penis beaker? :LOL:

Whats wrong with wet wipes?
██████
██████
██████

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Tyr on October 10, 2013, 06:28:44 AM
A penis beaker? :LOL:

Whats wrong with wet wipes?

Seriously.  At least baby wipes could be stashed in the drawer.  Instead, I can just see three-year-old little Johnny coming into the bedroom to talk to Mommy and Daddy and going "you guys must be really thirsty, you've always got that cup there." :lol:
Experience bij!

The Larch

Taking a tangent but still talking about weird genital complements, a friend of mine who used to work in an upscale business hotel told me that one day one of the cleaning ladies appeared at her desk with a mixture of embarrassment and hillarity because while she was doing the rounds she entered a room that was in total darkness and, when she opened the curtains and light poured in she found that the guest, a middle aged man, was still sleeping in the bed, completely naked and face up, wearing only a sleep mask and a knitted wooly thingie covering his junk.

Grey Fox

I don't understand how a glass of water is any help after sex.

Must be a thing for circumsized man.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Solmyr

derspiess

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 10, 2013, 06:27:54 AM
Quote from: Tonitrus on October 10, 2013, 05:34:13 AM

The sad thing is that I know without even looking it up that that's from the Muppets' Bohemian Rhapsody video. :blush:

Ditto.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 10, 2013, 07:03:27 AM

:blink:

Are you saying that uncircumsized men don't wash? Because that could explain why a lot of American's find the whole idea pretty disgusting.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Gups

Someone will spell out to you the logistics of washing a hooded todger in a cup, but it ain't gonna be me.

Put it this way, dip and dry won't work.

Viking

Am I the only guy who read the thread title "Fetch the penis bReaker, you've pulled!"
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

derspiess

Quote from: Viking on October 10, 2013, 08:48:46 AM
Am I the only guy who read the thread title "Fetch the penis bReaker, you've pulled!"

Not now :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: merithyn on October 10, 2013, 08:12:16 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 10, 2013, 07:03:27 AM

:blink:

Are you saying that uncircumsized men don't wash? Because that could explain why a lot of American's find the whole idea pretty disgusting.

No, I'm saying that I don't understand how a glass of water is of any help. I need a washcloth or something.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

mongers

Quote from: Viking on October 10, 2013, 08:48:46 AM

Indeed that's the way I scanned the title; And just thought "oh, is that a new nickname for some women".   :blush:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"