News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GTA V soon Bitches

Started by 11B4V, September 11, 2013, 02:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

In this one the entire region is unlocked once you complete the prologue mission, which takes about five minutes.  :o
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 10, 2013, 05:40:17 AM
I thought messing around sandbox-style was the entire point of the GTA games' appeal.

I feel like there is a lot of emptiness in this one. There is a lot of land where there are pretty much no people whatsoever. After getting over the awe of the digital architecture, I moved on. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Also, I'll note that such has little comment on whether the game itself is short with reference to the missions. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

I get a Red Dead Redemption vibe from this game, which is a good thing IMO. There's a lot of empty space in the countryside but even that is still intricately detailed. I'm just driving a dirt bike instead of plodding along on a horse.

Also Red Dead Redemption didn't have attack helicopters and sharks.  :lol:

garbon

Online is pretty fun actually. You also get story type missions so that's good.

FunkMonk

My PSN is FunkMonke if anyone wants to piss around online some time.

garbon

Ed Anger

Around 5% in, and I'm tired of hearing 'nigger'.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2013, 05:42:19 PM
Around 5% in, and I'm tired of hearing 'nigger'.

So you are tired of Seedy and Languish? :(

FunkMonk

:D

The game moves on from Franklin pretty quickly. It basically revolves around Michael and Trevor.

Caliga

When will this be out for PC?  I don't feel like buying any more games for my X360.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 25, 2013, 09:48:41 AM
:D

The game moves on from Franklin pretty quickly. It basically revolves around Michael and Trevor.

I hope so. If I want to watch Friday, I'll pop in the DVD.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Quote from: Caliga on October 25, 2013, 10:19:04 AM
When will this be out for PC?  I don't feel like buying any more games for my X360.

Rumor is 6 months, but of course it's just rumor.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.