And we're back!

Main Menu

GTA V soon Bitches

Started by 11B4V, September 11, 2013, 02:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 07:59:42 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on October 02, 2013, 07:49:02 AM
I'm still not done with the single payer anyway, which is pretty massive in its own right.

Not really. I think it is like ~30-35 hours with main story and most of the strangers/freaks.

Well that's a lot to me.  :lol:

Plus I haven't even begun really exploring the world they've created here. Of course I can do that in multiplayer too, once they get the kinks worked out. 
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 02, 2013, 09:50:02 AM
I'm still not done with the single payer anyway, which is pretty massive in its own right.

Not really. I think it is like ~30-35 hours with main story and most of the strangers/freaks.

I think of that as middling. :P

Plus I haven't even begun really exploring the world they've created here. Of course I can do that in multiplayer too, once they get the kinks worked out. 

Yeah, I'm waiting on doing that for the online version as there isn't much content in a lot of areas. Hoping they'll be things to do involving the army base and prison (other than just the SP concern of not flying directly over them :D).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Phillip V on September 29, 2013, 10:06:13 PM
Teach your children critical thinking skills + compassion, and they will be fine playing this game.

Part of teaching children that lesson is teaching them to avoid such filth :contract:

sbr

DGuller

Quote from: sbr on October 03, 2013, 06:59:32 PM
http://venturebeat.com/2010/06/05/my-four-year-old-son-plays-grand-theft-auto/

No judgement on this, just found out interesting.
If I were the dad, I would be disappointed that my son seemed so uninterested in learning how to play successfully.  You don't get a 100% completion rate just by driving sick people to the hospital.

Ed Anger

My 5 year olds  play injustice and beat up Batman. They haven't robbed a bank.....yet.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

I suppose the larger issue is letting kids that young spend that much time in front of a screen regardless of what they are doing.

11B4V

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 04, 2013, 03:35:40 PM
I suppose the larger issue is letting kids that young spend that much time in front of a screen regardless of what they are doing.

:yes:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 10:03:28 AM

Well now I've played for something like 32 hours and I still have like 20 storyline missions left, plus most of the strangers and freaks things.   :blush:

katmai

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 07, 2013, 11:48:54 AM

Well now I've played for something like 32 hours and I still have like 20 storyline missions left, plus most of the strangers and freaks things.   :blush:

Yeah i don't know what Garbon is going on about, barely scratched the surface after playing like 20 hours.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

Quote from: katmai on October 07, 2013, 12:00:01 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on October 07, 2013, 11:48:54 AM

Yeah i don't know what Garbon is going on about, barely scratched the surface after playing like 20 hours.

Maybe you all just drive around aimlessly? I liked the game but it felt short / makes it the only entry in GTA series that I ever finished. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

I do have a habit of messing around in between missions. That's the reason I've never actually finished the story missions in any GTA.

I really like the stories and characters in this one though, so I will be playing it to completion. Maybe even 100%.

Tonitrus

I thought messing around sandbox-style was the entire point of the GTA games' appeal.

Maladict

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 10, 2013, 05:40:17 AM
I thought messing around sandbox-style was the entire point of the GTA games' appeal.

:yes:
I only complete the missions necessary to unlock the entire city, after that I usually can't be bothered with them.