News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GTA V soon Bitches

Started by 11B4V, September 11, 2013, 02:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

FunkMonk

Quote from: katmai on September 22, 2013, 01:08:18 AM
So is it a buy or what?

Yeah it's a definite buy, unless you hate fun video games.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Legbiter

Only for console peasants.  :cry:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

MadBurgerMaker

crazy canuck

I am a bit surprised that parents are buying this thing for their kids.  I have to think its because the parents dont really know what kind of content is available in the game.

Phillip V

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 22, 2013, 07:59:10 PM
I am a bit surprised that parents are buying this thing for their kids.  I have to think its because the parents dont really know what kind of content is available in the game.

Little kids have their own smartphone now, too! :o

CountDeMoney

My friend Laura bought it for her 13 year old son for his birthday.  She said they had "the talk" about violence and misogyny.  Like that'll matter.  :lol:

Phillip V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 22, 2013, 08:28:04 PM

My friend Laura bought it for her 13 year old son for his birthday.  She said they had "the talk" about violence and misogyny.  Like that'll matter.  :lol:

Talks matter. But it needs to be continual conversation supplemented with education and training.

garbon

There seem to be a lot of locations that aren't used in the game. I guess they are there for once online play is live?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Phillip V on September 22, 2013, 08:11:01 PM

do their smart phones have scripted scenes where the player buys sex from a hooker, watches them have the sex and then kills the hooker?

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 23, 2013, 10:31:41 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on September 22, 2013, 08:11:01 PM

do their smart phones have scripted scenes where the player buys sex from a hooker, watches them have the sex and then kills the hooker?

Presumably their smart phone would let them look up applicable videos. So not as interactive but still I think the same content.

That said in general, I think you are right. Many parents aren't doing a lot of monitoring.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

What is this, the 1950s? Most people have moved beyond race.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

FunkMonk

For whatever reason, the first time I started playing as Michael, his wife gets up on the kitchen counter and stares at the wall  :lol:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

I've noticed there seem to be a lot of non-game breaking bugs. I've had cars merge somewhat into sidewalks, passengers who are stuck in cars and I can't pull them out unless killing them, cars suddenly appearing out of thin air and the car I'm in suddenly "falling" when I'm on a flat road among others. :D