News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Panzermädels: Tank Dating Simulator

Started by Syt, June 11, 2015, 12:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si567aJYb4E

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1930242464/panzermadels-tank-dating-simulator/description

Will feature M4 Sherman, Tiger I, IS-2, T-34 and Pz-IV.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451739495

QuoteSTORY
Erwin Lemmor :rolleyes: just got transferred to a prestigious military academy to study Armored Warfare. But when he arrives, Erwin realizes it's not Tank School, but "Tank School" for World War II Main Battle Tanks. Who happen to look just like Japanese School Girls...!

Instead of studying military history and doctrine, he's in "Basic Artillery Computations for Fire Support 101", and "Radio Operations 214". Will he win the heart of the tank-girls, or end up as cannon fodder? Only you can decide in, "Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator".

DETAILS
Panzermadels is made by 'DEVGRU-P' a small team of American developers in the style of a traditional Japanese Visual Novel. Unabashedly goofy, the game takes every trope you know from visual novels, and puts a distinctly Tank-Related twist on them! With 5 different romance plot-lines and a variety of endings based on your choices, Panzermadels will keep you entertained for a number of playthroughs!

Written in Tyranoscript, the game will be made available cross-platform on both PC and Mac!

:lol::bleeding:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Obviously the protagonist should be named Heinz Nairedug instead of Erwin Lemmor, though.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on June 11, 2015, 01:06:23 PM
The plague of Lettowism is spreading :weep:
He got a hot Japanese wife out of the deal. Is Lettowism really so bad? :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

viper37

Quote from: Syt on June 11, 2015, 12:41:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si567aJYb4E

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1930242464/panzermadels-tank-dating-simulator/description

Will feature M4 Sherman, Tiger I, IS-2, T-34 and Pz-IV.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451739495

QuoteSTORY
Erwin Lemmor :rolleyes: just got transferred to a prestigious military academy to study Armored Warfare. But when he arrives, Erwin realizes it's not Tank School, but "Tank School" for World War II Main Battle Tanks. Who happen to look just like Japanese School Girls...!

Instead of studying military history and doctrine, he's in "Basic Artillery Computations for Fire Support 101", and "Radio Operations 214". Will he win the heart of the tank-girls, or end up as cannon fodder? Only you can decide in, "Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator".

DETAILS
Panzermadels is made by 'DEVGRU-P' a small team of American developers in the style of a traditional Japanese Visual Novel. Unabashedly goofy, the game takes every trope you know from visual novels, and puts a distinctly Tank-Related twist on them! With 5 different romance plot-lines and a variety of endings based on your choices, Panzermadels will keep you entertained for a number of playthroughs!

Written in Tyranoscript, the game will be made available cross-platform on both PC and Mac!

:lol::bleeding:
I think Monoriu described an anime just like that, albeit with airplanes instead of tanks...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

That is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

I have seen such an anime except with warships.
Actually there are at least two such anime. The one I saw was called.... blue fleet or something?
When it's authentic I can have a laugh at how weird Japanese nerds are.
When it is a western take....ugh... No
██████
██████
██████

Lettow77

This was inevitable. The english-speaking visual novel market is exploding, and one can still make an unreasonable amount of revenue on kickstarter with a bad product. I need to step up my timetable.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Monoriu

Girls und Panzer is the tank anime.  Strike Witches is the one with fighter aircraft.  Kancole is the war ship one.

Lettow77

There is another ship one; Arpeggio of Blue Steel came first, and was supplanted by the popularity of Kancolle which had the sense to come out as a mobile game first
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Monoriu

Quote from: Lettow77 on June 12, 2015, 10:01:18 PM
There is another ship one; Arpeggio of Blue Steel came first, and was supplanted by the popularity of Kancolle which had the sense to come out as a mobile game first

Haven't watched that one.  I'll get to it eventually  :)

Norgy

I really, really regret clicking the video link.