NFL Week 1: The Official 1st Thread of NFL Week MegaThreads

Started by CountDeMoney, September 05, 2013, 05:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

I watched the rest of the game, and it was certainly an impressive display by Denver. Hard to really judge though given the advantage the altitude gives them.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

Lol, apparantly the Columbus Dispatch ran a head line that said that Elway tied the record with 7 TD passes against the Ravens.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Ugh, Phil Simms. What deity did I piss off to deserve this?  :(

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Alcibiades

Great one man conversation you're having there.

Speaking of great, AP's 78 yd TD on the first play for Minnesota.   :worthy:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Wow, that was a weird one by AJ Green.  Normally he's pretty surehanded.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Neil

Alright, I guess it looked worse than it actually was.  And the Bengals Bengalled it again.  :(

Ed Anger

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Neil

Quote from: katmai on September 08, 2013, 06:25:44 PM
This Boldin guy might be okay.
No kidding.  That's the one Ravens move this offseason that I just didn't get and can't get behind.  Still, their loss is the Niners gain.