NFL Week 1: The Official 1st Thread of NFL Week MegaThreads

Started by CountDeMoney, September 05, 2013, 05:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on September 05, 2013, 09:56:11 PM
Question: Since when have they been playing two Monday night games?
They always do that on the opening week, at least the last few years.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Ugh, that was a touchdown drive that should've have been.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

This has been a pretty entertaining game, particularly on special teams.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2013, 10:17:07 PM
Well, this went south pretty fucking quick.

Whatever happens on this Denver possession, there will be plenty of time for Flacco to chuck something way up into the air and have his skilled receivers save his ass with miraculous catches :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Neil

CountDeMoney

Dude hadn't even turned around yet from the rout, that was a shot straight in the ribcage.  BAH

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2013, 10:27:26 PM
Dude hadn't even turned around yet from the rout, that was a shot straight in the ribcage.  BAH
Yeah, but it's not a penalty.  Yet.

Neil

Man, two whiffed tackles for a loss.  The defence is done.

derspiess

QuoteOnion Sports Network ‏@OnionSports 12m
As In Past Years, The Onion Offers $10,000 To Any Player Who Seriously Injures Wes Welker

:lol:

CountDeMoney

Whelp, better Week 1 than Week 17, I suppose.

But yeah, the defense is officially gassed out.

derspiess

CountDeMoney