NFL Week 1: The Official 1st Thread of NFL Week MegaThreads

Started by CountDeMoney, September 05, 2013, 05:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

To quote The Onion re: RG3

"As Cam Newton and Mark Sanchez have both proven in recent years, one solid season as a rookie quarterback all but guarantees years of uninterrupted success in the NFL"
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

In the battle between the two most overhyped things in the NFL, it looks like the Eagles new offence is victorious.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

I like those huge Fedex Field screens.  Per the Bengals contract with Hamilton County, the county must pay for new HD scoreboards once 14 NFL teams have them.  Now that that point has been reached, the Bengals can demand the new screens for next season.  Probably a good idea to get off to get to a winning record first, though.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Man this is an OLD SCHOOL Eagles-Redskins game!  And by that I mean it resembles one played between 2000 and 2009  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Who cares, it's hilarious.  With each yard the Eagles make, I can sense The Danny trying to decide which fans to sue.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 09, 2013, 08:25:56 PM
I like those huge Fedex Field screens.  Per the Bengals contract with Hamilton County, the county must pay for new HD scoreboards once 14 NFL teams have them.  Now that that point has been reached, the Bengals can demand the new screens for next season.  Probably a good idea to get off to get to a winning record first, though.

Mike Brown is so cheap, he'd just put a newer, smaller screen on top of the old one that doesn't work.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

derspiess would get promoted to Assistant Aluminum Foil Engineer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2013, 08:33:21 PM

The pictures he prints out? They come from Mike Brown's old Polaroid.

Spicy has to buy the film.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2013, 08:29:07 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 09, 2013, 08:25:56 PM
Mike Brown is so cheap, he'd just put a newer, smaller screen on top of the old one that doesn't work.

THE COUNTY IS PAYING FOR IT

All $10 million :lol:

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2013, 08:38:03 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2013, 08:33:21 PM

The pictures he prints out? They come from Mike Brown's old Polaroid.

Spicy has to buy the film.

It was only like that 2 years ago!  Goddamned thermal printers :bleeding:

derspiess

Love the Discount Daaable Check commercial.  Grill Class :lol:

Ed Anger

derspiess

Yeah, I got heckled enough already by those damned Chicago polacks in the front row, thanks :angry: