Oklahoma teens kill Australian student because they were bored

Started by Syt, August 20, 2013, 11:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 21, 2013, 08:05:01 PM
Quote from: Siege on August 21, 2013, 07:46:06 PM
They are Cribs, or Cribs sympathizers.

Crips I believe.

In rural Oklahoma?  Wannabes, I'd think.

Then again, my knowledge of Oklahoma comes largely from viewing tornado damage on The Weather Channel.

HVC

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 21, 2013, 08:01:41 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 21, 2013, 07:26:11 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 21, 2013, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 21, 2013, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: Kleves on August 21, 2013, 04:48:40 PM
Well, at least it's nice to see blacks and whites working in harmony toward a common goal.

None of the suspects are white.

How do you classify the guy in the middle?

High yaller.
With brown hair and light green eyes?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
if black kids with green eyes blow your mind don't go to brazil.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: dps on August 21, 2013, 08:07:12 PM
In rural Oklahoma?  Wannabes, I'd think.

Then again, my knowledge of Oklahoma comes largely from viewing tornado damage on The Weather Channel.

I have no idea if they are wannabe Crips or not.  Just pointing out to Seeb that he probably got the spelling wrong.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: HVC on August 21, 2013, 08:07:48 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 21, 2013, 08:01:41 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 21, 2013, 07:26:11 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 21, 2013, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 21, 2013, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: Kleves on August 21, 2013, 04:48:40 PM
Well, at least it's nice to see blacks and whites working in harmony toward a common goal.

None of the suspects are white.

How do you classify the guy in the middle?

High yaller.
With brown hair and light green eyes?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
if black kids with green eyes blow your mind don't go to brazil.
His skin doesn't even look Mediterranean in complexion, you're probably darker than him and you're white, where is this idea that's he's black coming from?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

CNN reported it as 3 black kids.  My guess is he's half white.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

merithyn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 21, 2013, 08:23:13 PM

Both of Edwards' parents were black. Luna's mom was white and dad was black. Both of Jones' parents were white. This is according to the Duncan Chief of Police.

This was another case where I struggled... at first. Then I read the reports of Edwards strutting into the jail after he was arrested, dancing and singing. Given his background (his mother has multiple drug convictions and has served jail off-and-on all of Edwards' life), I don't believe that boy understands right from wrong. I think he's a sociopath in the truest sense of the word, and I can't see how that can or will change.

There isn't much on the other two. Luna's father was apparently killed in a motorcycle accident a year ago, and his mother is engaged to be married. He's the one who pulled the trigger.

Jones' girlfriend is pregnant. He's the one who rolled over on the other two. Apparently, he lasted about a minute and a half before doing so.

All of this leaves me feeling sick.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on August 21, 2013, 09:21:02 PM
He's the one who rolled over on the other two. Apparently, he lasted about a minute and a half before doing so.

Punks usually do.  All smack talk and tough guy bullshit until they're in the box, and then it's all crying for Mommy.

garbon

Both of Edwards' parents were black. Luna's mom was white and dad was black. Both of Jones' parents were white. This is according to the Duncan Chief of Police.

Ah, I stand corrected.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

This was another case where I struggled... at first. Then I read the reports of Edwards strutting into the jail after he was arrested, dancing and singing. Given his background (his mother has multiple drug convictions and has served jail off-and-on all of Edwards' life), I don't believe that boy understands right from wrong. I think he's a sociopath in the truest sense of the word, and I can't see how that can or will change.

There isn't much on the other two. Luna's father was apparently killed in a motorcycle accident a year ago, and his mother is engaged to be married. He's the one who pulled the trigger.

Jones' girlfriend is pregnant. He's the one who rolled over on the other two. Apparently, he lasted about a minute and a half before doing so.

All of this leaves me feeling sick.

Well they aren't exactly adults.  Kids are often stupid.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Kleves

A couple of teens in Spokane beat a wounded WWII vet to death in another apparently random murder:
QuoteAn 88-year-old wounded veteran of World War II died Thursday after he was brutally beaten, apparently at random, in the parking lot of his lodge in Spokane, Wash., authorities said.

Spokane police said they were seeking two suspects in the attack Wednesday night on Delbert "Shorty" Belton, a retired aluminum company worker who'd lived in the city for most of his life after he was discharged from the Army after the war. Belton died of his injuries Thursday morning, police said.

The suspects were described as black males of average build, 16 to 19 years old, wearing black clothing and red sneakers. Police Lt. Mark Griffiths said they apparently attacked Belton at random.

"It appears he was assaulted in the parking lot, and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Griffiths said at a news conference.

As police released surveillance camera photos of two young men believed to be the suspects, a makeshift memorial overflowing with flowers, U.S. flags and messages of sympathy sprouted Thursday outside the Eagles Lodge in North Spokane.

Friends and family remembered Belton as a warm, generous man who helped many people over the years.

Belton was waiting for a friend at the lodge because he didn't want her to walk in alone, Lillian Duncan, a longtime friend, told the Spokesman-Review of Spokane.

"He was so awesome," Duncan told the newspaper. "Anybody that didn't get to know him missed out on a wonderful angel in their life."

Many others told similar stories.

"If it wouldn't have been for him, I wouldn't have been able to get my life straight," Belton's great-nephew Allen Hills told NBC station KHQ of Spokane.

Hills said he had hit bottom about 10 years ago in California, where he was unemployed and sleeping on his mother's sofa. That's when his great-uncle stepped in with the offer of a car and a new life in Washington state.

"It seems trivial, but he really did save my life," Hills said. "He made it possible for me to get a job and find work."

Ted Dennison, a friend, called Belton "a tough old bird" who was shot in the leg in the 1945 Battle of Okinawa. His experiences in the war didn't appear to have dampened Belton's instinct to help others, Denison said.

"He was always there any time I needed anything," Denison told KHQ.

Belton died the same day another Spokane man was killed in a confrontation with police, a manifestation of what Hills said was the "senseless violence" plaguing the city of 210,000 in eastern Washington.

"It's too much, and it's constant and never-ending," said Hills, who said Belton was just the latest victim.

"He wasn't just my great-uncle," Hills said. "He was a great person, and he didn't deserve to die like that."
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.