Oklahoma teens kill Australian student because they were bored

Started by Syt, August 20, 2013, 11:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scipio

Quote from: Razgovory on August 21, 2013, 05:37:25 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 21, 2013, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 21, 2013, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: Kleves on August 21, 2013, 04:48:40 PM
Well, at least it's nice to see blacks and whites working in harmony toward a common goal.

None of the suspects are white.

How do you classify the guy in the middle?

Murderer.
Reminds me of the guy Hattiesburg PD picked up for a human trafficking charge a month ago.  On the custody form, the smartass cop wrote, under occupation, "Human Trafficker." The guy's attorney got a kick out of that.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Scipio on August 21, 2013, 05:43:51 PM
Reminds me of the guy Hattiesburg PD picked up for a human trafficking charge a month ago.  On the custody form, the smartass cop wrote, under occupation, "Human Trafficker." The guy's attorney got a kick out of that.

:lol:  Awesome.

And this is why we have staff review, people.

dps

Quote from: Razgovory on August 21, 2013, 05:37:25 PM
Well, at least it's nice to see blacks and whites working in harmony toward a common goal.

Murderer.

Well played, Raz.

Jacob

Quote from: dps on August 21, 2013, 05:57:14 PMWell played, Raz.

Indeed  :lol:

... though he should probably wait until the trial is done. It's possible that one or more of the three guys is in fact not guilty of murder (or accessory to same).

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jacob on August 21, 2013, 06:00:59 PM
Quote from: dps on August 21, 2013, 05:57:14 PMWell played, Raz.

Indeed  :lol:

... though he should probably wait until the trial is done. It's possible that one or more of the three guys is in fact not guilty of murder (or accessory to same).

Probably the one who's best at stopping the run.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 21, 2013, 07:11:30 PM
Probably the one who's best at stopping the run.

Are you kidding?  It's Oklahoma.  Those three guys, it's back to the Split-T.

Capetan Mihali

High yaller.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: DGuller on August 21, 2013, 05:02:58 PM
They've been doing that for a long time.  Haven't you seen any of the Death Wish movies?

Fucking Jeff Goldblum.  :mad:

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Siege

Quote from: KRonn on August 21, 2013, 09:55:39 AM
This is a damn sick thing done by these three jack assess. I can understand why some of the Australian news is hyped up over this senseless murder.

It was not senseless. These guys had all kind of gansta shit in their facebook page. They are Cribs, or Cribs sympathizers.

They didn't kill out of boredom, oh no.
They killed as a rite of passage, gansta shit, and according to their own statements, to gain notoriety and "respect", and "street cred".
By the way, these were 3 black dudes doing the killing, so the mainstream media is not even mentioning all this shit.
Had this been 3 white dudes shooting a black student, the media would have been on fire by now.

Now, the aussies are blaming this on gun control. I can't see what this have to do with US gun laws. These dudes were teenagers. There is no law in the US that allows teens to buy and own firearms. They got their guns illegally. This have nothing to do with gun laws.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

How many goats in wells did it take to establish your West Bank cred, Siegy?  WESSIDE

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

merithyn

Quote from: Siege on August 21, 2013, 07:46:06 PM
By the way, these were 3 black dudes doing the killing, so the mainstream media is not even mentioning all this shit.

Um.. no. It was two black kids and one white one. Not to rain on your racist rant or anything.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 21, 2013, 07:26:11 PM

High yaller.
With brown hair and light green eyes?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: merithyn on August 21, 2013, 07:59:36 PM
Quote from: Siege on August 21, 2013, 07:46:06 PM

Um.. no. It was two black kids and one white one. Not to rain on your racist rant or anything.

Someone has been a bad influence on our Siege.  Last week he linked us to some Neo-Nazi bullshit.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017