News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

My first credit refusal in years...

Started by viper37, August 09, 2013, 03:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

What's the reason to use AmEx? They keep asking me to get a card but I don't see the point.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Quote from: The Brain on August 11, 2013, 02:43:58 PM
What's the reason to use AmEx? They keep asking me to get a card but I don't see the point.
'cause a lot of people still think like Yi, that you need to be super rich to have one :P

Nah, it depends on the promotional program.  Mine comes with Air Miles, so I accumulate in the hope that someday, I'll have time enough to take a vacation.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Brazen

I transfer my balance between zero-interest cards every 18 months or so when the previous deal runs out. Yay, free money!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on August 12, 2013, 08:40:18 AM
I transfer my balance between zero-interest cards every 18 months or so when the previous deal runs out. Yay, free money!

Stop hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the social and economic differences in our society, mmkaythxbuhbye.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on August 11, 2013, 11:11:54 PM
Mine comes with Air Miles, so I accumulate in the hope that someday, I'll have time enough to take a vacation.

That's what mine is for. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 12, 2013, 08:48:11 AM
Quote from: Brazen on August 12, 2013, 08:40:18 AM

Stop hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the social and economic differences in our society, mmkaythxbuhbye.

Time for something new.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

garbon

CountDeMoney

Maybe.  Only because you said "please", though.
But just for today.

garbon