News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Should be good now.  Somehow Funkmonk's IP got attached to the ban on that joebialik1 character.

Edit: actually, it looks like the board picked up the IP that Cloudflare uses to connect to the server.  This may have randomly affected other posters as well.

Jacob

Looks like we have another bot, in the same thread.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on August 15, 2024, 10:13:00 AMShould be good now.  Somehow Funkmonk's IP got attached to the ban on that joebialik1 character.

Edit: actually, it looks like the board picked up the IP that Cloudflare uses to connect to the server.  This may have randomly affected other posters as well.

Thanks!  :hug:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

frunk

Yeah, One of my computers got hit with the ban but not the other one.  If there's any info you need I'd appreciate it getting unbanned.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

You should be good now frunk.  The problem was that the SMF software automatically injected an IP into the ban when Jake created it, but the IP actually belongs to Cloudflare (the CDN I use).  Anybody who happened to be routed through that particular Cloudflare instance would have been affected.  I dropped the IP ban, so things should be good for everyone now.

I don;t see any ban hits in the log since I did that this morning, so if you're still having issues try clearing your cache.  If that doesn't do it let me know.

frunk

Yep, it's all good.  Thanks!