Main Menu

For Women in Weiner Scandal, Indignity Lingers

Started by garbon, June 24, 2013, 03:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on June 25, 2013, 10:37:02 AM
Quote from: derspiess on June 25, 2013, 10:34:58 AM
But then I don't make a habit of sexting married public figures named "Weiner".

Nah but you do other things.  Would you like your internet search history released to the public?

Plenty of things posted on here would look pretty bad to a potential new employer, that's for sure.

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on June 25, 2013, 07:04:23 PM

Nah but you do other things.  Would you like your internet search history released to the public?

Plenty of things posted on here would look pretty bad to a potential new employer, that's for sure.

Nah. Not everyone is as sensitive as you.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

No. Not that it would be very interesting to anyone.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

True; search strings involving "Chicom ammunition", "embryo tax returns", "Cincinnati Bengals arrests" and "enforcing gender roles as parent"--while disconcerting--are not all that interesting.

mongers

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 24, 2013, 05:08:53 PM
The argument seems to be that we should constantly self-censor, otherwise, once our privacy has been breached, we will be shown up as the slightly ridiculous people that we all are  :hmm:

:yes:

And this is why Languish has already ruined my potential political career.  :mad:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

mongers

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

mongers

Quote from: katmai on June 25, 2013, 08:30:22 PM
But now you are just a nobody, a bum...

Yeah, and you can judge me by the company I keep.    :P

Goodnight.  :cool:

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 25, 2013, 08:11:53 PM
True; search strings involving "Chicom ammunition", "embryo tax returns", "Cincinnati Bengals arrests" and "enforcing gender roles as parent"--while disconcerting--are not all that interesting.

I buy Serb ammo, not Chinese :rolleyes:

CountDeMoney

derspiess

CountDeMoney

Jesus fucking Christ, are there any of the historical bad guys you don't root for?