The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 14, 2013, 08:49:10 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 14, 2013, 08:45:19 PM
at what distance from the individual do you point at, show, claim, etc, that you have a gun?

You're asking somebody that has no base of professional knowledge or training. 

I know that Mr. Killjoy. :P Hopefully he's not saying that stupid shit elsewhere. Folks here are pretty practical/common sense smart.

No, Raz do you own research into why your statement is idiotic.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Not BS.  You've done it several times.  You did it over the Benghazi situation when I asked you how many guard would be required to hold back 150 heavily armed militants.  You wouldn't hazard a guess because it undermines the whole "Obama is an incompetent narrative".  You did it with the voter ID thing you consistently refused to answer questions. 

And I don't know what the fuck your point is here with the gun and distance.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 14, 2013, 09:00:04 PM
Not BS.  You've done it several times.  You did it over the Benghazi situation when I asked you how many guard would be required to hold back 150 heavily armed militants.  You wouldn't hazard a guess because it undermines the whole "Obama is an incompetent narrative". 
Answered

QuoteYou did it with the voter ID thing you consistently refused to answer questions.

Again; "To show who you are." 

And I don't know what the fuck your point is here with the gun and distance.

Exactly, because you made an idiotic statement, and by you're own admission, you have "no idea".

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Oh, then maybe you can actually tell me.

And I asked questions were "To show who you are" is not applicable answer.

I have no idea cause the question is meaningless.  How close would I allow someone to get after I flashed a gun?  How close would Zimmerman allow someone to get close to get a gun?  How close would a hypothetical perfect man allow someone to get?  I don't even understand what the fuck you are asking.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 14, 2013, 08:30:30 PM
Martin initiated the violence on the view of the facts that he was witnessed pummeling Zimmerman on the ground before Zimmerman shot Martin, and that Zimmerman was not witnessed initiating any violence prior to the pummeling nor uttering any provocative statements that a reasonable person would believe justifies violence as a response.  Also on the view of the facts that if Zimmerman had initiated violence prior to the pumelling it would have left physical evidence that the ME would have brought up in testimony.

Another way of saying the same thing is "none". As in the evidence that Martin initiated is none.

As in no witness testified about what happened at beginning of the confrontation, either way.  Zimmerman himself didn't testify and the only other eyewitness who could is conveniently dead.

What we do know is the Zimmerman initiated the confrontation while armed, in a state of agitation, and with thei apparent intent to detain Martin.

It is hard to detain another person nonviolently.

QuoteYou still haven't answered my question.

Just did
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 14, 2013, 09:11:23 PM
Oh, then maybe you can actually tell me.

And I asked questions were "To show who you are" is not applicable answer.

That is an applicable answer to your voter ID question.

I have no idea cause the question is meaningless.  How close would I allow someone to get after I flashed a gun?  How close would Zimmerman allow someone to get close to get a gun?  How close would a hypothetical perfect man allow someone to get?  I don't even understand what the fuck you are asking.
You cant understand because you have no basis.

Refer to Seedy's post and mine that quotes him.

Razgovory

You are aren't going to tell me what you are asking, are you?

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 14, 2013, 09:17:21 PM

Which question, Voter ID or you're idiotic "gun flashing" statement?

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on July 14, 2013, 09:19:04 PM

Gun flashing statement.  And while you are at, what is the prefect answer to your question.

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 14, 2013, 09:20:01 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 14, 2013, 09:19:04 PM

Gun flashing statement.  And while you are at, what is the prefect answer to your question.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

QuoteI know that Mr. Killjoy. :P Hopefully he's not saying that stupid shit elsewhere. Folks here are pretty practical/common sense smart.

No, Raz do you own research into why your statement is idiotic.

CountDeMoney

Don't let 11Bravo sweat you, Raz.  He's a base cop.  They draw on traffic stops, since that's the only action they ever see.  :P

Razgovory

Yeah, that's what I thought.  11B4V knows I'm wrong, but he can't actually describe how or why.  He just knows it. :rolleyes:

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 14, 2013, 09:23:55 PM
Don't let 11Bravo sweat you, Raz.  He's a base cop.  They draw on traffic stops, since that's the only action they ever see.  :P

Go fuck yourself

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 14, 2013, 09:13:23 PM
Another way of saying the same thing is "none". As in the evidence that Martin initiated is none.

We have abundant evidence that Martin committed violence.  As to evidence that Zimmerman didn't initiate violence first we have none.  Barring eye witnesses, what sort of evidence would you like to show that Zimmerman didn't initiate violence?  What sort of evidence does not doing something leave?  Surely the absence of marking or bruising on Martin's body suggests that if Zimmerman did in fact initiate violence he wasn't terribly successfull.

We do know that Zimmerman "initiated the confrontation."  That's the question I started today's discussion off with: what sort of hypothetical actions by Zimmerman would in your mind have warranted a side walk pummeling?

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 14, 2013, 09:27:11 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought.  11B4V knows I'm wrong, but he can't actually describe how or why.  He just knows it. :rolleyes:

Nice try, but no. You made the clueless statement and now you want the easy way out. Dont believe me, you could find the answer out relatively fast.