Languish's Top Personalities (from our increasingly diminished base of users)

Started by Darth Wagtaros, June 18, 2013, 07:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is Languish's most iconic poster?

Mb
4 (10%)
Berkut
2 (5%)
Crunch
1 (2.5%)
Martinus
2 (5%)
Jaron
3 (7.5%)
Ide
3 (7.5%)
Korea
3 (7.5%)
CCR
0 (0%)
Timmay
3 (7.5%)
Other
19 (47.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Jacob

Quote from: Neil on June 19, 2013, 02:10:26 PM
I always liked Korea.  She enjoyed comics, but didn't share Ide's ridiculous love of strategic bombing.  Plus, the fact that she was an Asian woman drove CdM absolutely berserk.

Still does, evidently.

Razgovory

I always liked Korea.  She enjoyed comics, but didn't share Ide's ridiculous love of strategic bombing.  Plus, the fact that she was an Asian woman drove CdM absolutely berserk.

She was a sweetheart.  I think she lives in Ohio, has a new Boyfriend and is (not to be offensive to Ide), is doing better.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Ide is a good sport. In the past discussions about his anus or oral technique didn't bother him.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Korea

Quote from: merithyn on June 19, 2013, 09:22:20 AM
Quote from: Korea on June 19, 2013, 12:45:39 AM
Quote from: Brazen on June 18, 2013, 08:06:21 AM
The only female representative is someone who barely posts. Abstaining for the sisterhood.

I forgot about Languish for a very long time. Also I figured Languish was the Ide band wagon in the whole break up thing so why should I post just to get attacked? Anyways, I remembered Languish the other day and am bored of Reddit right now so I stopped by. :)

Seriously? Well, you obviously don't know us at all. :P

Anyway, glad you stopped by. Hope all is well. :hug:

Things are pretty good. :hug:
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 19, 2013, 09:27:42 AM
I forgot about Languish for a very long time. Also I figured Languish was the Ide band wagon in the whole break up thing so why should I post just to get attacked? Anyways, I remembered Languish the other day and am bored of Reddit right now so I stopped by. :)

WHORE

Aw, I missed you too Cdm. :hug:

Korea

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 19, 2013, 09:45:24 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 19, 2013, 09:27:42 AM

WHORE

:lol:

As for the Ide bandwagon.  You should see what we call him!  :D

Oh, I saw in the movie reviews thread. >.<

Korea

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on June 19, 2013, 03:21:16 PM

She was a sweetheart.  I think she lives in Ohio, has a new Boyfriend and is (not to be offensive to Ide), is doing better.

Aw, Raz. I tried to send you messages so we could talk again but you never responded.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Watch out in Ashland ohio or white trash will hold you to do housework, sic their pit bulls on you and feed you dog food
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2013, 04:49:34 PM
Watch out in Ashland ohio or white trash will hold you to do housework, sic their pit bulls on you and feed you dog food

Buddies of yours?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 19, 2013, 04:51:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2013, 04:49:34 PM

Buddies of yours?

No. I am familiar with the area though.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive