Languish's Top Personalities (from our increasingly diminished base of users)

Started by Darth Wagtaros, June 18, 2013, 07:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is Languish's most iconic poster?

Mb
4 (10%)
Berkut
2 (5%)
Crunch
1 (2.5%)
Martinus
2 (5%)
Jaron
3 (7.5%)
Ide
3 (7.5%)
Korea
3 (7.5%)
CCR
0 (0%)
Timmay
3 (7.5%)
Other
19 (47.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

lustindarkness

Quote from: Syt on June 19, 2013, 12:50:28 AM
Btw, why don't Princesca or CapturedFairy stop by anymore. Lusti, Cal, what have you done to them?

I know you would like me to tell you everything I've done to CF :perv:
But regarding languish after the last reincarnation she never came back, she has her disney forum, and facebook to use up her little available interweb time.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on June 19, 2013, 06:24:37 AM
Quote from: Syt on June 19, 2013, 12:50:28 AM
Btw, why don't Princesca or CapturedFairy stop by anymore. Lusti, Cal, what have you done to them?
Princesca lurks on occasion, but she doesn't like to post because her only real posting interest is on political stuff and she isn't fond of the way certain posters pounce on her when she shares her libertarian viewpoints. :sleep:

Man I could have used her on the NSA thread.  Bunch of STASI operatives around here.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on June 19, 2013, 12:45:39 AM
Also I figured Languish was the Ide band wagon in the whole break up thing so why should I post just to get attacked?

You don't know us at all :P

We hardly kiss up to Ide.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2013, 09:01:43 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on June 19, 2013, 08:48:57 AM
Syt, she said we are boring.  :(

I thought she was just embarrased by how bad Auburn is these days.

Nah, neither of us cares that much about that. We are just boring, I bet she would consider us all "dorks".
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

DGuller

Quote from: Tamas on June 19, 2013, 07:04:30 AM
:lol:

People here don't "pounce" on my libertarian viewpoints, they are more like feeble attempts to offset logical moral arguments with prescribed propaganda. :contract:
:lol: :hug:

Valmy

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 19, 2013, 09:12:59 AM
Nah, neither of us cares that much about that. We are just boring, I bet she would consider us all "dorks".

Ah yeah?  Well what does she talk about on the Disney forums that is so interesting? :P