Languish's Top Personalities (from our increasingly diminished base of users)

Started by Darth Wagtaros, June 18, 2013, 07:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is Languish's most iconic poster?

Mb
4 (10%)
Berkut
2 (5%)
Crunch
1 (2.5%)
Martinus
2 (5%)
Jaron
3 (7.5%)
Ide
3 (7.5%)
Korea
3 (7.5%)
CCR
0 (0%)
Timmay
3 (7.5%)
Other
19 (47.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2013, 09:14:57 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on June 19, 2013, 09:12:59 AM
Nah, neither of us cares that much about that. We are just boring, I bet she would consider us all "dorks".

Ah yeah?  Well what does she talk about on the Disney forums that is so interesting? :P

I'm guessing it doesn't feature Ariel, Jasmine and Belle having a threesome.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

Quote from: Korea on June 19, 2013, 12:45:39 AM
Quote from: Brazen on June 18, 2013, 08:06:21 AM
The only female representative is someone who barely posts. Abstaining for the sisterhood.

I forgot about Languish for a very long time. Also I figured Languish was the Ide band wagon in the whole break up thing so why should I post just to get attacked? Anyways, I remembered Languish the other day and am bored of Reddit right now so I stopped by. :)

Seriously? Well, you obviously don't know us at all. :P

Anyway, glad you stopped by. Hope all is well. :hug:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

mongers

Quote from: Syt on June 19, 2013, 09:06:08 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on June 19, 2013, 08:48:57 AM
Syt, she said we are boring.  :(

Fair point to make.

Yeah, most of what most of us post is probably rather boring to the outsider.

I'm not that surprised that of all the people/friends acquaintances I've invited to Languish, not one is now an active poster, though maybe one or two occasionally lurk here ?  :ph34r:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

merithyn

Quote from: Caliga on June 19, 2013, 06:24:37 AM
Quote from: Syt on June 19, 2013, 12:50:28 AM
Btw, why don't Princesca or CapturedFairy stop by anymore. Lusti, Cal, what have you done to them?
Princesca lurks on occasion, but she doesn't like to post because her only real posting interest is on political stuff and she isn't fond of the way certain posters pounce on her when she shares her libertarian viewpoints. :sleep:

Wow, that was very nicely stated (ie incredibly PC for "you're all a bunch of wankers"). You really must be in HR.

merithyn

merithyn

Quote from: mongers on June 19, 2013, 09:22:53 AM
I'm not that surprised that of all the people/friends acquaintances I've invited to Languish, not one is now an active poster, though maybe one or two occasionally lurk here ?  :ph34r:

I keep trying to convince my best friend to come here, but she won't have anything to do with it. She's afraid that she'll have an "angry black woman moment" and insult everyone. I told her that if she did, she'd immediately fit right in, but she's not having anything to do with it. :P

CountDeMoney

I forgot about Languish for a very long time. Also I figured Languish was the Ide band wagon in the whole break up thing so why should I post just to get attacked? Anyways, I remembered Languish the other day and am bored of Reddit right now so I stopped by. :)

WHORE

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 19, 2013, 09:27:42 AM

WHORE

ASSHOLE

:P

crazy canuck

WHORE

:lol:

As for the Ide bandwagon.  You should see what we call him!  :D

Eddie Teach

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 19, 2013, 09:40:47 AM
Embrace your dorkines. :)

I do think Valmy's got a point, that grown women wearing glass slippers shouldn't walk around on stones or something like that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

WHORE

:XD:
and the horse you rode in on

merithyn

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 19, 2013, 09:50:29 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on June 19, 2013, 09:40:47 AM
Embrace your dorkines. :)

I do think Valmy's got a point, that grown women wearing glass slippers shouldn't walk around on stones or something like that.

:lol:

Neil

I always liked Korea.  She enjoyed comics, but didn't share Ide's ridiculous love of strategic bombing.  Plus, the fact that she was an Asian woman drove CdM absolutely berserk.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.