News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 13

Started by katmai, May 30, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

The 7 players with 0, or that fahdiz left on the bench made life a easier his week.  He really should get more jobs that get him enough disposable cash to get laid again more often next season.   :P

Alcibiades

So these people who don't actually play when the season rolls around maybe don't get a slot next year?  As much as I love the extra byes...
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 04, 2013, 02:01:37 AM
So these people who don't actually play when the season rolls around maybe don't get a slot next year?  As much as I love the extra byes...

:yes:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

At least leaving Andre Johnson on my bench in my ESPN league wouldn't have helped me anyway.  :bleeding:

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on November 04, 2013, 02:04:57 AM

I don't know if actively plays or not but I am impress by Toothsome logic's ability to get a 6-2 record without making anymoves all season.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

Yep.  18 teams is already too many, getting rid of those who aren't playing seems an easy way to trim some excess.

Neil

I guess I'll retain first place after all, courtesy of the Browns beating the Ravens and TY Hilton.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

fhdz

Fine, fuck you guys then.
and the horse you rode in on

Neil

Quote from: katmai on November 04, 2013, 09:58:00 AM
Fucking Hilton.
I was hoping that he'd step up with Reggie Wayne gone.

Besides, that's what you get rigging the schedule so you can play me when Manning is on bye week.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on November 04, 2013, 11:41:45 AM
Quote from: katmai on November 04, 2013, 09:58:00 AM
Fucking Hilton.
I was hoping that he'd step up with Reggie Wayne gone.

Besides, that's what you get rigging the schedule so you can play me when Manning is on bye week.

:lol:

I wouldn't even know how to do such a thing.

Neil

That's what happens though when you have an 18-team league.  You get a number of players who have injuries, or who couldn't draft a worthwhile team, or whose picks just didn't pan out.  Because of the size of the league, there's really not a lot they can do.  Next year we should probably go down to 10-12, and if the demand is there we can have two leagues.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Neil on November 04, 2013, 11:47:17 AM
whose picks just didn't pan out.

Oh Kendrell Thompkins, I had such high hopes. :(
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Quote from: fhdz on November 04, 2013, 10:01:31 AM

Fine, fuck you guys then.

Can't tell if serious.  You didn't make any moves this week?  Heck I picked up Cutler's backup Thursday and you're still starting him.  You've had someone out or on bye the past 3 weeks in a row.  :mellow:

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Yes everyone may miss a week, or dice that keeping a guy on a bye is better than picking up the trash that is left.  If you are participating I haev no problem, I am talking about those who never do anything.