News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 13

Started by katmai, May 30, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

QuoteFrozen Wetbacks got 3.55 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.

The Seattle Seahawks Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 22.00 points.

Missed Opportunities by PistolShapedPastries

Left Philip Rivers on the bench, where he ranked third in the league in scoring with 35.31 points.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 17, 2013, 08:46:11 AM
And you still won.

Yes but that was my subtle "looking for RB" post :P

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Grey Fox

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: katmai on September 17, 2013, 08:37:53 AM
QuoteFrozen Wetbacks got 3.55 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.

That's impressive.  Your RBs managed to do worse than mine. :P

katmai

QuoteWeek 8 Summary

Fighting Nixons got by Dallas Honey Badgers this week and replaced Puerto Rican Ninjas at the top spot in LFFL 13. Frozen Wetbacks gained a lot of ground this week, rocketing from 10th place to sixth. Meatheads went in the other direction, plunging from 11th to 15th. Meh Dinks is on a five-game win streak while Fighting Nixons has won four straight.

Grey Fox

Meatheads just couldn't tore the victory out of my piss poor team.

Neil

Yeah, but I'm going to suffer a loss this week, so my reign at the top will be brief.  It's bye week for Peyton Manning and Vernon Davis, and I don't trust Jason Campbell, Brian Hartline and Stephen Jackson to carry me to victory.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

5th win in a row stymied by the Baked Alaskan.

Sophie Scholl

These say it all, "If they played the same schedule as Toothsome Logic, Orton's Orphans would be 7-0" and "Luck has not been with Orton's Orphans, as three of their four losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average".  <_<  Fucking injuries everywhere, missed chances on the waiver wire, and hitting every team when they're having a great week is making this year miserable.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Quote from: katmai on October 29, 2013, 08:26:24 AM
QuoteWeek 8 Summary

Fighting Nixons got by Dallas Honey Badgers this week and replaced Puerto Rican Ninjas at the top spot in LFFL 13. Frozen Wetbacks gained a lot of ground this week, rocketing from 10th place to sixth. Meatheads went in the other direction, plunging from 11th to 15th. Meh Dinks is on a five-game win streak while Fighting Nixons has won four straight.

:cool:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Thought this was neat:

Points for and points against separated by 2 each. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

Now look at my team right behind you.  I've had more points scored on me than you or Toothsome have scored. :mad:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

You gotta step up your anemic scoring  :P