LFFL 13

Started by katmai, May 30, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: fhdz on November 05, 2013, 08:44:25 PM
There. I "fixed" my shitty "team".

:lol: I appreciated your bye week, dude.  :hug:

Admiral Yi

How many players exactly did the Man Whose Vowels Must Not Be Written have on IR last week?

Did he have any players who had been cut?  :lol:

CountDeMoney

:lol:

Cutler: Out
Marques Colston: Out
Cecil Shorts: Bye
John Baldwin: Bye
Daryl Richardson:  Did not play
Arizona D: Bye

QuotePenn State Day Care annihilated Chcks Dg Yng Nxn 97.54 - 34.75, making it two blowouts in as many matchups. Penn State Day Care usually does well against Chcks Dg Yng Nxn, against whom they have a 55.42-point average margin of victory. In fact, this particular blowout ranks third overall in the league this season. This week, Andre Johnson led the way, putting up 33.95 points. It was even higher than the 22.88 points Sam Bradford got the last time these teams played. Adding insult to injury, Chcks Dg Yng Nxn had several starters score zero points. Penn State Day Care beat Chcks Dg Yng Nxn 103.12 - 55.08 in Week 6 and now averages 100.33 points against them.

:lol:

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

jimmy olsen

Jimmy Graham is the key to my success this year. As long as he stays healthy I have a shot for the championship.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

frunk

The high scorer for me this week (barring my defense doing well) is from my kicker.  Second highest is Chad Henne.  I think it's way overestimating my chances of winning at 1%.

Neil

With McFadden hurt, I thought I was in trouble.  It turns out that Bobby Rainey is actually totally awesome.  I guess the Ravens never knew, since he was running behind the Ravens line.  :XD:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

He's a stud.  Last player cut before the season started;  totally wished they kept him over one more linebacker.

Neil

Yeah, I saw Rainey in preseason, so I knew he had some skills.  I figured when Richardson got traded in Cleveland, Rainey would be the man.  I guess he got his chance somewhere else.  Still, with Rice and Pierce on the roster the guy wouldn't really be getting a fair shake in Baltimore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Yikes, just looked at my roster:  5 players on their byes, including my running backs.  Enjoy the win, Orton's Orphans.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 20, 2013, 10:47:55 PM
Yikes, just looked at my roster:  5 players on their byes, including my running backs.  Enjoy the win, Orton's Orphans.
Noticed that myself.  Appreciated, though not guaranteed with my luck this year.  I expect to lose a few players to injury in payment.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Sophie Scholl

I knew it was too good to be true. :face:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

:lol: I had picked up Brandon Bolden and Brandon Jacobs just to fill roster spots.  Hilarious.

Niners D won the day.  :lol:  Sorry, BA.  It's just not your season.  :hug:

Sophie Scholl

No, no it isn't.  After the 1pm games, it gave me a 98% chance of victory.  Whoops.  I knew my team would find a way to fail me. :lol:

katmai

Yet I think you still are gonna make the playoffs.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son