News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Norgy on March 18, 2016, 04:15:05 PM
There is a decent chance Ted Cruz is the most despicable person alive.

There's no chance. He is.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

LaCroix

Quote from: Norgy on March 18, 2016, 04:48:49 PM
He was THE only person who gave a different perspective too.
Everyone else loathed Cruz for his self-important cuntiness.

I don't really care what they said, but some of it was not something you'd like in a president.
Like celedhring, I think his face looks ready for a punch or a Glasgow Kiss. He is, put bluntly, highly unlikeable. And why anyone would even consider voting for him, is beyond me.

yeah, he's an intense guy who loves to argue, and he's made very few friends. this doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad guy. cruz warmed up to someone and mentored him throughout college, so there's some goodness there.

Martinus

Norgy

Quote from: LaCroix on March 18, 2016, 04:59:12 PM
cruz warmed up to someone and mentored him throughout college, so there's some goodness there.

Nah.

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Jacob

Russian Empire?

Can Monkeybutt see Russia from his house?

PJL

So Kasich is Tusk and Trump is Kaczyński then? Sounds about right.

Norgy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 18, 2016, 05:40:27 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/18/poor-sport-sanders-walks-out-of-interview-after-questions-about-sheriff-arpaio-video/

Bernie walks out on an on air interview.

Dude looks pretty beat up.

If sites like that is where you get your news, I am starting to understand a lot more about the Yikratic method.

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 18, 2016, 05:40:27 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/18/poor-sport-sanders-walks-out-of-interview-after-questions-about-sheriff-arpaio-video/

Bernie walks out on an on air interview.

Dude looks pretty beat up.

campaign says he left early because his interview time was up and he needed to go elsewhere.  :D

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Norgy on March 18, 2016, 06:26:36 PM
If sites like that is where you get your news, I am starting to understand a lot more about the Yikratic method.

Don't be a doofus.  I saw it on CNN and tracked down a vid for your ejamacation.

CountDeMoney

I would fully support a Trump presidency's ban on Emirates Airlines commercials.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on March 18, 2016, 06:12:32 PM
Russian Empire?

Can Monkeybutt see Russia from his house?

Just white people.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Joe Arpaio's not really worth anybody's time.  Good for Bernie lasting 4 minutes.