News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

Isn't it amazing how every single weakness of Clinton is mirrored in Trump, except worse?

Clinton is too old. Trump is older.
Clinton is too secretive. Trump won't release his tax returns.
Clinton won't talk to the media except on her terms. Trump doesn't even travel with the press.
Clinton has been in some shady deals. Trump is on trial for fraud.
Clinton has an unorthodox marriage. Trump is on his third marriage.
Clinton is dishonest. Trump is the king of bullshit.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

LaCroix

Quote from: Barrister on September 13, 2016, 11:34:21 AMIt's the lies that feed into the "she's hiding something about her health" storyline.

you might be reading into things that aren't there

derspiess

Quote from: Martinus on September 13, 2016, 11:39:45 AM
Clintons never lie. It's just conspiracy of people who hate her for not having a dick.

Same with Bill.

Boom.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Solmyr

Ever notice how it's the same few people here who treat stuff about Clinton as some kind of big earthshaking revelations and funny memes?

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Berkut

Quote from: Solmyr on September 13, 2016, 12:37:28 PM
Ever notice how it's the same few people here who treat stuff about Clinton as some kind of big earthshaking revelations and funny memes?

Of course, they are only cheerleading for racism and ignorance because of the LOLZ.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on September 13, 2016, 12:34:28 PM
Clintons never lie. It's just conspiracy of people who hate her for not having a dick.

Same with Bill.

Boom.

Ever notice it's the same people who have their mouths full of complaints about racism, misogyny and bullying, and yet make vicious personal attacks on anyone who dares to support a candidate they don't like?

Legbiter

Quote from: Berkut on September 13, 2016, 12:50:13 PMOf course, they are only cheerleading for racism and ignorance because of the LOLZ.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Malthus

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 13, 2016, 12:44:18 PM
Quote from: Martinus on September 13, 2016, 11:38:45 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on September 13, 2016, 11:29:33 AM
Diamond Joe has the health of a man a tenth of his age.

A 7 year old?  :hmm:

And the heart of a 7 year old too :wub:

Does he keep it on his desk, in a jar of formaldehyde?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on September 13, 2016, 01:21:27 PM

Same with Bill.

Boom.

Ever notice it's the same people who have their mouths full of complaints about racism, misogyny and bullying, and yet make vicious personal attacks on anyone who dares to support a candidate they don't like?

And you make personal attacks for no reason so where does that leave us?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

I am NOT attacking you for supporting Trump, though I do find the extent of your partisanship very disrespectful and rude for a foreigner. I am attacking you for being a tiresome idiot who focuses on completely unimportant shit. There is only so many months of this I can take. This board already has a Tim, but at least he is earnest (oh so very earnest) about it. You think you are being clever.

Though I guess, to be fair, I have rarely mentioned misogyny, racism, or bullying.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Same with Bill.

Boom.

Cry moar.

You don't get to call women "cunt" over and over again, then cry about being called an asshole for it. Well, you do get to I suppose, since you are doing it right now.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Well now he once said a woman who is not attractive is subhuman. But hey probably just for the LOLZ or something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."