Main Menu

April Fool's

Started by Syt, April 01, 2013, 02:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

http://www.luckygunner.com/12ga-3-uranium-drone-load-tacnition-5-rounds

12 ga - 3" Uranium Drone Load - 1 3/8 oz - Tacnition - 5 Rounds

Quick Overview
A first of its kind ammunition to help protect you and your family from unwanted surveillance.
|
Details
Big Brother is watching, and with modern technology, if Big Brother can see it, he can turn it into a giant smoking crater with just the press of a button. Even your secret remote wilderness bunker is no match for today's military drones. In partnership with Tacnition Ammo, Lucky Gunner is happy to introduce a new way for you to fight back against the All Seeing Eye with our new anti-drone shotgun loads.

Years of research and development have gone into these highly effective 12 gauge shells that can turn even Joe Biden's double barrel shotgun into an instant anti-aircraft platform. Specially formulated propellant is capable of launching 9 pellets of depleted uranium rounds up to 1 km straight up into the air. With accurate shot placement, this armor piercing buckshot will disable vital systems on modern military drones. At minimum, the force of impact will disable navigation systems, but in over 60% of our field tests, the drones were incapable of remaining airborne after contact with our Anti-Drone Loads.

NOTE: Drone Loads are intended for entertainment use only and not intended to be used in any manner not in accordance with federal and local laws. Lucky Gunner assumes no responsibility for any illegal activity involving Tacnition Drone Ammo.

Additional Information
Manufacturer    Tacnition
Condition    new
Bullet Weight    1-3/8 oz
Bullet Type    Depleted Uranium Buckshot
Ammo Casing    Not Applicable
Quantity    5
Ammo Caliber    12 Gauge
Manufacturer SKU    4-1-2013
Primer Type    Not Applicable
Shell Length    3"
Muzzle Velocity (fps)    No
Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)    No
Cost Per Round    $3.55 per round
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 01, 2013, 08:56:32 AM
A game about medieval Europe being overrun by zombies could do well, but Paradox is not the company to make such a game.

Thank God.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on April 01, 2013, 12:58:53 PM
Quote from: DGuller on April 01, 2013, 10:46:54 AM
April Fool's is so lame nowadays.  Typically it's about a bunch of organisations phoning it in with some lame transparent joke, because it's expected.
I remember when Blizzard said they were going to introduce a Pandarian race into World of Warcraft as an April Fool's joke.  Then several years later, they decided to actually do it.
Yeah, but Blizzard's whole MMO department is where good ideas and creativity go to die.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Phillip V

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on April 01, 2013, 08:37:44 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 01, 2013, 03:26:53 AM
Why an April Fools joke? They'd make money hand over fist with that.

Not to worry, your fellow luminaries have been coming out in support...
That thread's been great! :D

QuoteI see CK2 is hopping on the zombie bandwagon now to get more sales...

Thanks for ruining my day. We could have gotten playable theocracies but instead they spend time working on this...

First my girlfriend tells me she's leaving me for my uncle and now this...
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 01, 2013, 10:49:57 AM
I think the only time I ever fell for a mainstream April Fool's joke was about 20 years ago, when the City Paper published an article that week in the music section about an upcoming collaborative album involving Ministry and Johnny Lee Hooker:lol: Totally suckered me in, and I was so totally disappointed that it was a gag and not going to happen.  Because I think it would've been cool as shit.   :(

:lol: