Started by Slargos, May 20, 2009, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: dps on May 20, 2009, 09:03:26 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 20, 2009, 10:51:27 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2009, 10:48:30 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 20, 2009, 10:46:18 AM
Not sure what the fuss is about.  :lol:

I think the implication is she beat out alot of better 'qualified' Swedish blonde babes because she is an immigrant blonde babe.  Affirmative action for boobies.

Is there any way I can be a part of this progressive new program?  :D

You want to sit on Monkeybutt's penis?!?  Man, that's like finding out that DGullar wants to know what it feels like to have the President's dick in your mouth.  TMI.

:huh:

You are seeing Monkybutt's penis in places it ain't. All I see in your quote is "affirmative action for boobies".

Seeing visions of gay sex acts where none are mentioned is pretty disturbing. Positively Freudian.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

dps

Quote from: Malthus on May 21, 2009, 01:09:02 PM
Quote from: dps on May 20, 2009, 09:03:26 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 20, 2009, 10:51:27 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2009, 10:48:30 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 20, 2009, 10:46:18 AM
Not sure what the fuss is about.  :lol:

I think the implication is she beat out alot of better 'qualified' Swedish blonde babes because she is an immigrant blonde babe.  Affirmative action for boobies.

Is there any way I can be a part of this progressive new program?  :D

You want to sit on Monkeybutt's penis?!?  Man, that's like finding out that DGullar wants to know what it feels like to have the President's dick in your mouth.  TMI.

:huh:

You are seeing Monkybutt's penis in places it ain't. All I see in your quote is "affirmative action for boobies".

Seeing visions of gay sex acts where none are mentioned is pretty disturbing. Positively Freudian.  :lol:

His post was right above yours.  I didn't read what you had quoted and just thought you were responding to him.  Oops.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius