News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 16 - Yes, it's week 16 already

Started by MadBurgerMaker, December 22, 2012, 05:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Joe is making all the throws today.  Hope he doesn't use them all up, going to need some of them next week.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 06:31:24 PM
Joe is making all the throws today.  Hope he doesn't use them all up, going to need some of them next week.

Will he even play next week?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on December 23, 2012, 06:40:32 PM

I would imagine so.  There's always a chance to move up to 3rd seed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

dps

Quote from: Neil on December 23, 2012, 06:43:41 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 23, 2012, 06:40:32 PM

I would imagine so.  There's always a chance to move up to 3rd seed.

Yeah, I'm sure that they'd much rather be the division champ than the wild-card.

EDIT:  well, never mind that.  A win today gives them the division title, at least I think that they own the tiebreakers even if they lose to the Bungles next week.

CountDeMoney

Neil

Yeah, division record is the top tiebreaker.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 07:17:07 PM
You gotta be kidding me.
Any time that Reed hits someone and their head turns, that flag is coming out.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 23, 2012, 07:18:19 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 07:17:07 PM
You gotta be kidding me.
Any time that Reed hits someone and their head turns, that flag is coming out.

That was fucking ridiculous, man.

Will be interesting to see the cover of the NY Post tomorrow, though.

Neil

CountDeMoney

So looking forward to tonight's game.  Should be a real slobberknocker.

Oooh, and it's raining!

CountDeMoney

Katmai, when someone makes a catch like that, it's just not in the cards tonight, bro.

And goddammit, why is it Sunday Night Football the only time I see Wendy's commercials?  Pound that little redhead into the consistency of a Frosty.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 08:52:44 PM
Katmai, when someone makes a catch like that, it's just not in the cards tonight, bro.

And goddammit, why is it Sunday Night Football the only time I see Wendy's commercials?  Pound that little redhead into the consistency of a Frosty.

I see that temptress every day. I'd stuff her with my mozzarella.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Watching 2 rookies going at it again tonite & with all the success other rookies are having in this Year of the Rookie QB will teams finally figure it out or will they stick to their fail plan of reharshing old failures at that position?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Jesus H Christ, the NFL has become as fucking self-neutered and risk-averse as fucking post-war Germany.  Let's start seeing team lederhosen available while we're at it.

Neil