News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 15: CdM MIA?

Started by sbr, December 13, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Is it just me, or is Jake Locker even worse than Sanchez?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on December 17, 2012, 10:41:00 PM

Just you
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on December 17, 2012, 10:58:31 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 17, 2012, 10:41:00 PM

Just you
See, that's no fair.  I was just talking about how Jake Locker is totally fucking worthless and how he sucks balls, and then he does something good, pushing his performance for this game to barely adequate.  But then he gets back to underthrowing people.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

This game sucks donkey nuts.

Neil

Man, those last couple of plays by the Jets were hilarious.

CountDeMoney

There's bad, and then there's cursed bad.  Voodoo bad.  Somebody, somewhere, has a Rex Ryan voodoo doll with a Phillips screwdriver up it's ass.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 17, 2012, 11:39:03 PM
This game sucks donkey nuts.

Yet I watched it because there were faint playoff implications. Now it's pretty much just 2 teams vying for one spot in the AFC.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Trent Dilfer and Steve Young ripping the Jets a new one was one of the best things I have seen. :lol:

CountDeMoney

Oh man, Trent Dilfer and Steve Young are holding high court on the post-game show on the Jets, and Sanchez in particular.  He's broken.  He accelerates the down slide.
Steve Young gets torqued over quarterback play, but I haven't seen him this emotive about it before.

Jets are going to have to jettison Ryan, and bring in an offensive-minded coaching staff.  Defensive-centric coaching doesn't work in today's NFL anymore.

edit:  LOL, sbr, I thought I was the only one watching.  :lol:

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2012, 12:06:23 AM
Oh man, Trent Dilfer and Steve Young are holding high court on the post-game show on the Jets, and Sanchez in particular.  He's broken.  He accelerates the down slide.
Steve Young gets torqued over quarterback play, but I haven't seen him this emotive about it before.

Jets are going to have to jettison Ryan, and bring in an offensive-minded coaching staff.  Defensive-centric coaching doesn't work in today's NFL anymore.

edit:  LOL, sbr, I thought I was the only one watching.  :lol:

I really like Young and Dilfer in this role.  They have no problems telling like it is (or at least how they think it is) and skewering anyone and anything, from the league to a team to an individual.  Most analysts (especially former players) aren't willing to take shots.  I give Young an Dilfer a lot of credit for ending the official lockout after that Seattle/Green Bay game; they were brutal that game too.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

Eh, he did make an important tackle earlier in the game.

What do you expect from him, he's the quarterback. He shouldn't be putting himself at risk.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

Jesus Christ, Tim.  There isn't a player or coach on the Patriot's that doesn't have your lip prints all over their dicks.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

He's right tho. Does Peyton Manning even knows how to tackle?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2012, 12:06:23 AM
How a QB handles pressure is probably the most important element of their game, because you're going to get pressure.  Manning is probably the best QB, because all he does it throw completions more quickly when the pressure is on.  Roethlisberger is good because he stands in there, moves around and makes plays downfield, except when he gets jacked up and injured.  Flacco is average because he stands in there, will somestimes make the play but more often will throw high or get jacked up.  Sanchez just panics, and his overwhelming priority becomes to get rid of the ball as quickly as possible, without regard to where the receivers are or how accurately the ball must be thrown.  Either that, or he just fumbles it.  Remember that Ravens game a year or two back when he got absolutely planted by Ngata, and couldn't throw for shit for the rest of the game?  He's psychologically weak.

And then there's Brady, who's reaction to pressure is to call for a flag, and get it.  Fucking NFL.