News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Father of the year.

Started by Ed Anger, November 28, 2012, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

The only thing creepier than that story is the fact that there's even a Datsun subculture out there.

11B4V

Tweeker tats and the two tone hair. :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 28, 2012, 07:41:53 PM
I'd like to beat gay fox for his eventual defense of her tats.

Tats are awesome, you are just old.

Also, I would beat you. Well until you unleash the Toddler army.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 29, 2012, 07:59:21 PM

Those tats suck
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grey Fox

Quote from: 11B4V on November 29, 2012, 09:51:24 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 29, 2012, 07:59:21 PM

Oh so much, yes.
Those tats suck
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Looks like she's has some inbreeding somewhere in the family tree too.

PRC

Lettow77

Yeah, tattoos mark a woman as impure and indecent, and someone who deliberately aspires to lower society. It is best avoided. :)
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Camerus

I'd be ashamed to hit that.  Doesn't mean I wouldn't, though.   :P

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on November 30, 2012, 08:40:33 AM
I'd be ashamed to hit that.  Doesn't mean I wouldn't, though.   :P

Indeed. "Dazza UK" left a comment saying that she looked "filthy", he was paying her a compliment though  :P

Valmy

Nothing shocking about her clothes (well beyond shocking to good taste).  Her pose is what makes it all sexual.  But since it is not his daughter anyway this is even less of a story.

'Man tries to sell car by getting woman he is not related to to bend over it.'  OMG!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

I expended my once a month starting a thread on a fraud.  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive