News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Father of the year.

Started by Ed Anger, November 28, 2012, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Lettow77 on November 30, 2012, 01:23:39 AM
Yeah, tattoos mark a woman as impure and indecent, and someone who deliberately aspires to lower society. It is best avoided. :)

Pretty much, yeah.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 30, 2012, 12:41:36 PM
Wrong, wrong. Wrong. WRONG.

At least on that particular point, you have D and Lettow lined up against you - so you're looking good. :thumbsup:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Legbiter

Bog standard rough-looking British chick. She's a looker by local standards.

Tattoos are slut tells btw.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Valmy

Quote from: Legbiter on November 30, 2012, 01:23:31 PM
Bog standard rough looking British chick. She's a looker by local standards.

Tattoos are slut tells btw.

Not really.  I mean those tatoos are pretty sketchy but lots of perfectly prudish boring square women get tattoos these days.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on November 30, 2012, 01:25:34 PM
Not really.  I mean those tatoos are pretty sketchy but lots of perfectly prudish boring square women get tattoos these days.

:)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Which is stupid.  Nothing worse than a 40something that tries to act like a 20something, like getting a tramp stamp or fucking up their leg with a butterfly, or Howard the Duck inside her pantie line.

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2012, 02:18:08 PM

Which is stupid.  Nothing worse than a 40something that tries to act like a 20something, like getting a tramp stamp or fucking up their leg with a butterfly, or Howard the Duck inside her pantie line.

:unsure:

What if said 40-something got said tattoos in her 20s and 30s?

crazy canuck

Agreed, although you use much more colourful language than I would.

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on November 30, 2012, 02:15:41 PM

Is that the descriptor you aim for? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on November 30, 2012, 02:19:54 PM

No, just seems to be the one I get. :(

Well, that or slut. :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on November 30, 2012, 02:20:27 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 30, 2012, 02:19:54 PM

No, just seems to be the one I get. :(

Well, that or slut. :hmm:

:hug:

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on November 30, 2012, 02:19:08 PM

:unsure:

Then the tats turn into a beluga whale from all the stretching and weight gain.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2012, 02:23:33 PM

Then the tats turn into a beluga whale from all the stretching and weight gain.

WIN!!!!!!!!111111 :w00t:

Although, technically, I'm smaller now than I was when I got my last two tattoos, so not sure how that works.

crazy canuck

Quote from: merithyn on November 30, 2012, 02:19:08 PM

The females who got them 20 years ago are the ones responsible for the current stereotype.