News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Damned activist judges

Started by CountDeMoney, September 13, 2012, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on September 14, 2012, 02:39:43 PM
Cutler was at minus points when I posted that.

Ah, I see.  I didn't watch the game last night (had the South Florida - Rutgers shitfest on in the background while doing other things), but looking at it now, it seems Cutler totally sucked but somehow managed 3 points.  Late TD pass?

E: Also why don't I have a backup QB?  I thought I picked one up after autodraft failed me. :hmm:

Alcibiades

I picked up a backup qb, who isnt that good, unfortunately I have zero starting running backs.   :huh:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 14, 2012, 05:20:07 PM
I picked up a backup qb, who isnt that good, unfortunately I have zero starting running backs.   :huh:

With Forte getting hurt I don't have a starting RB either.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 14, 2012, 03:06:44 PM
(had the South Florida - Rutgers shitfest on in the background while doing other things),

That was a badass move by the Rutgers RB, though.  Little Ray Rice clone.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 14, 2012, 10:56:39 PM
That was a badass move by the Rutgers RB, though.  Little Ray Rice clone.

That spin move he put on the helpless safety with a couple minutes left?  That was definitely slick, yeah. 

Grey Fox

You know, playing in a 18 team league, like languish, makes finding players very hard. All these shows about new pick-ups after week 1 & most of their advice on new players are on guys drafted in like our 6 or 7th rounds.

God Damn it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

CountDeMoney

Looks like both McCoy and Maclin are both playing for the Iggles. 

Ed Reed is good to go, but Paul Kruger is inactive.   Should make things even more difficult for the Ravens run defense.

I put the over/under line for Vick INTs is 3.

Neil

Damn.  Kruger has been doing a good job stepping up for JJ.  I guess we'll see how much Upshaw has to give today.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Vick needs to prepare his asshole for the Philadelphia media.  Nothing the Ravens can do will match what those fuckers are going to lay on him.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Not only does he kill dogs, he kills drives.  Hilarity.

CountDeMoney

Yeah, it's gonna be that kind of afternoon.

CountDeMoney

They keep getting away with hitting Vick late;  they'll get called on it eventually, but it's gonna be worth it.  Shake up the dogkiller, and he starts throwing picks.

Neil

Neil

Vonta Leach was sad that he didn't get to crush someone on that play.  That was a nice drive.