What age do you find women to be most attractive?

Started by FunkMonk, July 18, 2012, 07:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age do you find women to be most attractive?

14-17 (Siege pick this)
4 (6.5%)
18-25
21 (33.9%)
26-33
26 (41.9%)
34-41
5 (8.1%)
42-49
2 (3.2%)
50+
1 (1.6%)
I only like women named Jaron
3 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 60

HVC

Quote from: The Larch on July 19, 2012, 04:38:39 AM
Unless it's Sheilbh.
there are plenty of 20 year olds on the forum that know quite a bit, but that could  just selection bias. Then again I know plenty of older folks (:P) who are dumb as bricks. maybe it's more on opertunity thing. Being in your thirties/forties/whatever its easier to find like minded people in your age group.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Legbiter

Quote from: Brazen on July 19, 2012, 03:42:48 AM
The over 40s are no man's demographic. As soon as they get to that age themselves, men do not want to see a reflection of their own mortality (even in their own balding pates), and thus project an image of the youth they still imagine themselves to be through the girls they choose to date. Generally this falls at a time in life when they can afford to support the materialistic desires of their mate and thus distract them from their fading looks, in the vain hope of preventing their eye straying to handsome youths their own age, even if the spreading belly prevents them keeping pace with the physical ones.

Eh, men focus more intently on physical attractiveness cues and these are clearly correlated with the years of maximum fertility. That's just the nature of the beast and carping about the shallowness of it is no more valid than 15-23 year old men grousing about women in their age cohort preferring older men.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on July 19, 2012, 04:21:43 AM
Or, you know, 20 year olds are hotter. But your theory is good too :P

:lol:  B's theory was so...Meri-esque.

Ed Anger

I think when I get back, I'm going to find the nearest Cheerleader car wash and just perv out.

At least until the chunky one shows up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

I am unsure, I'd say up to 35.

My GF's cousin, 16 I believe, has grown to be quite hot. It pisses me off.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Brazen

The responses are statically skewed. How many male respondents are themselves in the last two categories (except the Jaron one)? 100% of the female representatives are.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Brazen on July 19, 2012, 06:40:07 AM
The responses are statically skewed. How many male respondents are themselves in the last two categories (except the Jaron one)? 100% of the female representatives are.

I'm sorry of not being old.

Also, Grumbler is older then you all, combine, multiple times.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

I can't change the poll options for everyone dammit.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 19, 2012, 05:49:50 AM
I think when I get back, I'm going to find the nearest Cheerleader car wash and just perv out.

Don't you worry about Momma Bear leering at you with hateful eyes?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 19, 2012, 06:44:56 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 19, 2012, 05:49:50 AM

Don't you worry about Momma Bear leering at you with hateful eyes?

uh, no.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.