What age do you find women to be most attractive?

Started by FunkMonk, July 18, 2012, 07:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age do you find women to be most attractive?

14-17 (Siege pick this)
4 (6.5%)
18-25
21 (33.9%)
26-33
26 (41.9%)
34-41
5 (8.1%)
42-49
2 (3.2%)
50+
1 (1.6%)
I only like women named Jaron
3 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 60

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 18, 2012, 08:27:33 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on July 18, 2012, 08:22:19 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 18, 2012, 07:43:18 PM

31 and over is usually spoiled meat and generally fall into either divorced and ugly, divorced and ANGRY and the ones wanting a sucker to be the daddy for their kids.

At my old workplace there was this young thirty-something secretary, divorced with a young kid, who was quite possibly the hottest woman I've ever known. Despite several assaults I couldn't capture that bridge. I could have been that sucker.  :( :lol:

You aren't Viktor Grabner. Don't charge in and be a sucker.

I couldn't resist.  :blush:

Situation is a bit different now. I'm surrounded by 18-year-olds and I feel kind of creepy. Good god they're so fucking young.

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

crazy canuck

I am a really really bad judge of age.  Cant we just go with the great legs bit.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 18, 2012, 08:50:12 PM
I'm surrounded by 18-year-olds and I feel kind of creepy. Good god they're so fucking young.

Do you feel creepy touring a high-end car lot?  Do you feel creepy examining a display case of luxury watches you can't afford?

No, you don't.  So why should you feel creepy surrounded by 18 year olds? 

Do not deny yourself your vicarious indulgences.  There are so few pleasures in this world; leering at 18 year olds is one of them.

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 18, 2012, 08:57:54 PM

Do not deny yourself your vicarious indulgences.  There are so few pleasures in this world; leering at 18 year olds is one of them.

God bless you sir.   :ccr
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 18, 2012, 08:57:54 PM

Did I mention the last 2+ months I spent doing a job at the School of Nursing? :perv:

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Early to mid 20's (18 to 25 for the purpose of this pole). After 27 or so there's a lot of "where is this going" future talk that me no likey.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

MadImmortalMan

Toni--this question is the equivalent of "does my ass look fat?". Only idiots answer it.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Josquius

I've traditionally always had a thing for older girls.
When I was 16 it was 20 year olds that seemed so mature and awesome and attractive.
When I was 20 it was 25 year olds that I wanted.
Now I'm 25....give me a 21 year old please. Yet all I ever seem to meet are older girls <_<

On hot 18 year olds I am torn.
On the one hand- shit am I glad I'm doing this teaching in Japan thing at 25 rather than 21. Now I look at them and I largely see kids. Its just wrong. Off limits.
Were I 21 though....that age gap is just small enough to be acceptable...despite the legal issues.....
██████
██████
██████

Brazen

The over 40s are no man's demographic. As soon as they get to that age themselves, men do not want to see a reflection of their own mortality (even in their own balding pates), and thus project an image of the youth they still imagine themselves to be through the girls they choose to date. Generally this falls at a time in life when they can afford to support the materialistic desires of their mate and thus distract them from their fading looks, in the vain hope of preventing their eye straying to handsome youths their own age, even if the spreading belly prevents them keeping pace with the physical ones.

And so single women in their 40s, freed from the pressure to start or raise a family and with the leisure time available to stay slim and fit, are happy in their own company and in that of a lifetime of friends. They are free to date a far wider range of ages of men than have been available to them at any point in their lives so far, without feeling the need for commitment, which they have generally experienced and been disappointed with earlier.

Also poll is worthless without involving the age of the respondent.

HVC

Or, you know, 20 year olds are hotter. But your theory is good too :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

The Larch

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 18, 2012, 07:39:27 PMLate-twenties to early-thirties are the perfect age, in my opinion. Usually old enough to be relatively mature and young enough to look absolutely stunning.

Voted this following a similar logic. The fact that I also belong to that age group is icing on the cake.  :lol:

Funnily enough, I've always had a thing for older women than me when I was younger, but that switched around some years ago.

Brazen

Quote from: HVC on July 19, 2012, 04:21:43 AM
Or, you know, 20 year olds are hotter. But your theory is good too :P
I guess so long as you have a wide social circle so you can look elsewhere for conversation, opinion and discussion of 90s music, good for you  :)

I can't imagine it differs much between the genders, but men under 30 are just dull. I certainly couldn't discuss the Syrian situation or the Libor criss with a 20-year-old man.

The Larch

HVC

I'm 28 so I deal well with girls in their their twenties. Although the younger you go the less they know and the more they think they know. But as you say you feel the same about my age bracket, so there you go :lol: