News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More Virgin Queens

Started by Delirium, June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Well that smiley seems to imply you were laughing at me which didn't make sense. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

szmik

I was laughing at your play and how it affected mine.  :bowler:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

szmik

That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

katmai

Guys I know what tying to do, but unable to get into acts on my phone.

Using 1cp card to create merc in Ghent was plan. Will be able to finally get on computer tomorrow, sorry for holding up game.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Shit happens.

Side note fucking kindle fire. Have to teach its autotype all these cuss words.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Yeah I'm trying to install commercial kitchen hood in business and it is pain in ass
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Ulmont given that we know Kat's intended play, you can probably take your impulse.

ulmont

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2012, 09:29:46 AM
Ulmont given that we know Kat's intended play, you can probably take your impulse.

Yeah, getting to that.  If only I could remember what the fuck I was doing...

...apparently I was building a galley.  File sent.

Solmyr

Sending comically bumbling assassins after Habs.

ulmont

Quote from: Solmyr on August 16, 2012, 10:02:53 AM
Sending comically bumbling assassins after Habs.

Only can be done once per turn, alas.

Habbaku

QuoteSpain: Message
Spanish Road for CPs :

1/5 - Assault Tunis.

Tunis falls with no losses.

Quote2-3/5 - Preach Sermon in Netherlands.

Convert Brussels and Flushing.  Unrest to Flushing.

Quote4-5/5 - Suppress in Netherlands.

Convert Amsterdam, Ghent and Utrecht. Unrest in Ghent.

Burn a 2 CP treasure to buy 2 influence with the Papacy.

Off to Szmik.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Holy Roman Empire: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 3

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
Papacy resolution. Dice in order for Spain (+4), France, HRE (+4)

Spanish candidate narrowly defeats the German one. England still to spend 2 CP, Spain to use the bull.

Habbaku

Spain will sponsor Tintoretto.

Szmik is up.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

szmik

QuoteEngland: Die roll request

Request: 6-sided die x 4

Message from England:
Piracy

Drake against Portuguese in South Atlantic

1 Portuguese defender
2-4 Drake

Drake gets 2 treasures and 1 VP

Drake opts to return home immediately