D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HVC

Woo hoo. A win by the Dutch would really make this a group of death. Game 3 would decide it
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

Now we need Germany to win and secure a group win which will have them relax in the last game against us and Holland aggressive against Portugal for a 2nd spot. GO ÖZIL.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Octavian

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

FFS Simon Poulsen. Sure it wasn't his fault Nani made him his bitch but don't be afraid of the ball.....

AND NO ED ANGER. MY DANISH TEARS ARE NOT DELICIOUS.

They taste of broken dreams, despair and are kinda salty.

Come on Germany. Crush the dutch so they wil rape the Portugese so you can take it easy against us.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: Viking on June 13, 2012, 10:11:19 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2012, 11:17:54 PM
Blaszczykowski.  :wub:

Apparently the guy had a traumatic childhood, his dad murdered his mother right in front of his eyes.

Yeah. I could console him.  :ph34r:

HVC

Quote from: Liep on June 13, 2012, 01:00:13 PM
Now we need Germany to win and secure a group win which will have them relax in the last game against us and Holland aggressive against Portugal for a 2nd spot. GO ÖZIL.
they won't.  They could still go out on point differential in your scenario. Sudden death would be the most exciting option. Though it pains me to say it, go Dutch! (you orange assholes!)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Liep

Quote from: HVC on June 13, 2012, 01:14:22 PM
Quote from: Liep on June 13, 2012, 01:00:13 PM
they won't.  They could still go out on point differential in your scenario. Sudden death would be the most exciting option. Though it pains me to say it, go Dutch! (you orange assholes!)
Hmm, you're right. But it's still the better result for us. :P

Liep

Or is it? Bah, we need points against Germany in either case. Unless Germany goes through with 9 points and we have 3 with goal difference of 3-4 and Holland beats Portugal with less than 1.

EDIT: And Germany rapes Holland with more than 1.

HVC

You have to win either way. I don't think Germany would play for a tie. Too risky. So in denmarks case it's down to Germany.

Jacob

Yeah, fuck playing those games. We have to beat Germany, and that's that.

Liep

HVC

Martinus

I want to switch my support to France. Ronaldo is not hot compared to the hot meat the French are shipping.

Edit:

Ok, I really do: