Romney's Bullying/Gay Bashing High School Days

Started by jimmy olsen, May 10, 2012, 09:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 10, 2012, 10:30:37 PM
Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on May 10, 2012, 10:14:42 PM
Together those things do point to a nastiness of character.

His entire life points to a nastiness of character.  Not Nixonian, to be sure, but a different kind.

Romney's the kind of corporate mega-executive meanie if you pissed him off at 8am, he's the type that wouldn't say anything, but when you get off of work, you find your home's already been foreclosed upon.

He does seem to be a fairly unpleasant man.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Hansmeister

Wow, a 5,500 word article about Romney's time in High School.  Which the WaPo already had to edit several times since it was published due to factual errors.

Where does the WaPo have the link to its stories about Obama's background?  Oh that's right, there aren't any, since that would be a "distraction".  Romney was a bully in High School, Obama was best friends with murderous terrorists and launched his political career from their home.  Obviously, Romney's high school antics, real or fabricated, are the real story here.

The MSM beclownes itself again.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: Hansmeister on May 11, 2012, 03:24:19 AMObama was best friends with murderous terrorists and launched his political career from their home.

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-10-04/politics/palin.obama_1_swift-boat-like-attacks-sarah-palin-hari-sevugan?_s=PM:POLITICS
QuotePalin cited an article in Saturday's New York Times about Obama's relationship with Ayers, now 63. But that article concluded that "the two men do not appear to have been close. Nor has Mr. Obama ever expressed sympathy for the radical views and actions of Mr. Ayers, whom he has called 'somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was 8.' "

Riot and bomb conspiracy charges against Ayers were dropped in 1974, and he is now a professor of education at the University of Illinois in Chicago.

Obama campaign spokesman Hari Sevugan called Palin's comments "offensive" and "not surprising given the McCain campaign's statement this morning that they would be launching Swift Boat-like attacks in hopes of deflecting attention from the nation's economic ills."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Viking

Quote from: Hansmeister on May 11, 2012, 03:24:19 AM
Wow, a 5,500 word article about Romney's time in High School.  Which the WaPo already had to edit several times since it was published due to factual errors.

Where does the WaPo have the link to its stories about Obama's background?  Oh that's right, there aren't any, since that would be a "distraction".  Romney was a bully in High School, Obama was best friends with murderous terrorists and launched his political career from their home.  Obviously, Romney's high school antics, real or fabricated, are the real story here.

Hansy, just a question, is there anything nice you can say about Obama as a politician?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

Which "Murderous terrorists" are we talking about and who did they murder?  Oh and here's a Washington Post story on Obama's early years.  http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/23/AR2008082301620.html
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

So which is faggier, slightly effeminate bangs or forcibly hairdressing another man?

In any event, was he able to prove that Lauber was really Superboy?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

Saul, Romney's campaign spokeswoman, said the candidate has no recollection of the incident.

I didn't know mormons could use "I was drunk/stoned" as an excuse?

BTW what happend to that gay romney aide that quit because republicans are homophobes?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 11, 2012, 03:36:22 AM
Is this really a word?

beclown  72 up, 8 down
Verb. To make a complete idiot of oneself in public. To behave or speak in such a way, or to make a comment or express an opinion that is so profoundly witless, senseless and obtuse, that you have forever after defined yourself as a person of comical value only. Never to be taken seriously again. Of worth only as an object of ridicule and derision.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Viking on May 11, 2012, 03:41:06 AM

Hansy, just a question, is there anything nice you can say about Obama as a politician?

He's in the GOP camp........no. Obama will beat Silver Spoon Boy aka Romney
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Richard Hakluyt

I'm not too enamoured with the "politician was an asshole in High School 30 years ago" pieces. Young people are assholes and make fools of themselves; add in 30 or 40 years of social change and only the blandest and inoffensive of candidates would have an unblemished record.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2012, 04:51:41 AM
Is this really a word?

beclown  72 up, 8 down
Verb. To make a complete idiot of oneself in public. To behave or speak in such a way, or to make a comment or express an opinion that is so profoundly witless, senseless and obtuse, that you have forever after defined yourself as a person of comical value only. Never to be taken seriously again. Of worth only as an object of ridicule and derision.

I'm going to be pissed if Words With Friends doesn't accept it.  :mad:

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 06:44:17 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2012, 04:51:41 AM
Is this really a word?

beclown  72 up, 8 down

I'm going to be pissed if Words With Friends doesn't accept it.  :mad:

Somebody is hooked bad.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive