And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Quote from: Berkut on May 30, 2012, 11:36:12 AM
Drakken.

Accept offer #1. This is your payment for the deal you are mentioning. It is me giving you something - there is no reason you would ever say no.

Offer #2 is up to you, as I stated in my email. I cannot pay you for those 4 mercs, but am willing to make the same deal we made last turn for them - ie, I will give you a draw next turn for them. Since you don't have any other offers for those mercs, you will just lose them anyway. A draw next turn is certainly better than nothing, right? But that is up to you.

Offer #3 is for an alliance, as we kind of discussed. You can accept or decline that one however you like.

I accept Offer #1 and #2, then. 2 Treasure draws, and a future card draw on next turn for 4 mercenaries.

No deal on #3.

garbon

Protestants have nothing to announce.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

War declarations, then.

Preemptively decline to declare any wars, here.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Hmmm, what would be a good way to randomly select a treasure?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

I will just select the treasures in my hand, shuffle them, then deal the top X into the other players hand.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Drakken

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Tamas up to spring deploy, then.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

turns out my ipad wouldnt connect to the hotel wi-fi in vienna. no spring deploy until tomorrow afternoon, but if one of you can post a screenshot of my neighborhood of the map here, I might be able to do it tonigh.

Solmyr

I don't think wifi in Vienna connects to iBeet.

Tamas

Ha ha, hilarious mr. Russian :p

I have managed to connect to some other free wifi reaching the hotel lobby. Still could use a screenshot though

Berkut

0 rows returned

Habbaku

One day, our beets will come...

-J. R. R. Tolkien