News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

I did garbon's moves in the file as well, but the VPs appear to be somewhat off, for France at least, either on ACTS or Cyberboard. I nominate Habs to fix this.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on May 28, 2012, 01:00:33 PM
I did garbon's moves in the file as well, but the VPs appear to be somewhat off, for France at least, either on ACTS or Cyberboard. I nominate Habs to fix this.

Did not Habs and I both post about this? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on May 28, 2012, 01:07:18 PM
Quote from: Tamas on May 28, 2012, 01:00:33 PM

Did not Habs and I both post about this? :unsure:

Could be. I hurried to make my move so this thing can move along n the little timeframe when both I and you guys are awake

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Drakken, my intention in regards to Venice is to keep those ships away from the rabid warmonger Tamas.

I am a little dissapointed you are going after them so hard after you alreadys tole the Papacy away from me - but on the other hand, better in your hands than the impossible to negotiate with beetfarmer.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on May 28, 2012, 07:16:27 PM
Drakken, my intention in regards to Venice is to keep those ships away from the rabid warmonger Tamas.

Doing nothing is good enough for that.  Tamas can never control them.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Ulmont said he was passing out the turn and I will be following suit.

Drakken?

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Quote from: Habbaku on May 28, 2012, 07:20:11 PM
Ulmont said he was passing out the turn and I will be following suit.

Drakken?

Well damn, I see his natural '2' influence can only deactive them.

Well then, I want the ships in order to counter the fleet of the insane, warmongering, unwilling to negotiate Tamas.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on May 28, 2012, 07:26:11 PM
Well damn, I see his natural '2' influence can only deactive them.

Yeah, at best Tamas is looking to stalemate someone getting an easy Venetian alliance there.  Of course, the Holy League card means he has to invest quite a bit to guarantee that their forces don't fall into hostile hands.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

I bought influence in Venice twice, btw.

Berkut, it's not my fault the Pope went to a pilgrimage in Vienna on his knees to apologize for the abomination of Canossa more than two hundreds years ago. on his own accord. I wasn't asking for anything. But tercios based in Venice might one day be used against me, so I'm naturally prudent. I'd expect the same if I went over, say, Ireland or Portugal.

Drakken

No more Turbans in the Doge's Mansion. It's between Habsburgs only, now.

Holy Roman Empire: Play Card as Event
#19: 3 / Diplomatic Miscue

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
Remove 3 CP of Diplomatic Influence of Ottomans on Venice, from 3 to 0.

Off to the Protestants.

garbon

I don't have any cards and pass.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Quote from: Drakken on May 28, 2012, 08:20:23 PM
Off to the Protestants.

Protestants have no cards.  ;)

Need winters from folks.  France winters two regulars from Metz to Paris.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

No real winter.  Hawkins pops back to England.