John has a long mustache - Edward the Asshole plans to invade Normandy

Started by Ed Anger, April 08, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 10, 2012, 06:51:34 AM
I'm going to wake up with a giant beet with its top cut off in my bed.

Actually, it'll be a CD-RW copy of Microsoft Office 2010.  DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR U

Ed Anger

:lol:

Anyways, the online search continues:

http://www.francepropertyshop.com/PropertyDetails/123750

QuoteAdditional information: House is offered for sale fully furnished, and equipped for 6/8, complete with 2 TVs and white goods. Telephone lines to village have recently been upgraded to allow internet access via ADSL.

OH BOY, DSL! I wouldn't be able pwn many n00bs, but I wouldn't be there to play online games via the Interwho.

Plus the fucker has a bread oven. Also, the area looks towelhead free. I'd need to research that some more.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zoupa

Normandy is pretty much towelhead free.

I would think anything in your price range is towelhead free.  :sleep:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Zoupa on April 12, 2012, 02:27:26 AM
Country-side areas are pretty much towelhead free.

I would think anything in your price range is towelhead free.  :sleep:

FYP

Le Havre, Rouen or Caen and even Cherbourg (the last two being in real Normandy :D), are of course different.

Richard Hakluyt

Yes, I've only ever seen the immigrants in Paris and Calais. Messing about the countryside you would think the country was 99.9% white.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

crazy canuck

Pictures of lots of funiture you are not buying but not a lot of the actual building - except for something that looks like it has a roof/siding in need of a lot of repair.

Tell me again why you are buying in the North?  might as well buy in England.

Ed Anger

Caliga

I have little interest in France but if I did, I'd be looking in Cannes or Nice or someplace like that.  Oceanic climate  :yuk:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Tamas

Quote from: Caliga on April 16, 2012, 06:40:51 PM
I have little interest in France but if I did, I'd be looking in Cannes or Nice or someplace like that.  Oceanic climate  :yuk:

Uh I drove through the coast there twice during my Barcelona trip. VERY nice. If it's not significantly more expensive than Norman peasant homes, Ed would be wise to make a purchase there.

Richard Hakluyt

Why am I not surprised that Caliga would get a place in Cannes if he bought a property in France  :D ?

Tamas

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on April 17, 2012, 02:01:28 AM
Why am I not surprised that Caliga would get a place in Cannes if he bought a property in France  :D ?

:lol: