Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2012, 07:20:41 PM

2) Tim Tebow will be the starting quarterback for the Jets by Week 3  :lol:

Just in time for game with Niners  :menace:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on April 17, 2012, 08:02:22 PM
Well, the divisions they play rotate.  And it just happens that this year the Patriots get the worthless (other than the 49ers) NFC West and the helpless (other than the Texans) AFC South.  Couple that with the fact that the Patriots are in the weakest division in football, and their strength of schedule becomes totally candyass.

The only quality in their schedule are those two teams, the Ravens and the Broncos.

And they get the Broncos, Texans, and 9ers at home. 

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 18, 2012, 03:00:44 AM
Well, the divisions they play rotate.  And it just happens that this year the Patriots get the worthless (other than the 49ers) NFC West and the helpless (other than the Texans) AFC South.  Couple that with the fact that the Patriots are in the weakest division in football, and their strength of schedule becomes totally candyass.

The only quality in their schedule are those two teams, the Ravens and the Broncos.
Alright, that's a little bit bullshit.  Let's all hate Tim together.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on April 18, 2012, 07:30:26 AM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 18, 2012, 03:00:44 AM

Alright, that's a little bit bullshit.  Let's all hate Tim together.

Good;  then I should have no problems getting Weapons Free this football season.

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2012, 07:15:57 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2012, 07:10:37 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 16, 2012, 06:28:39 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 16, 2012, 06:25:58 AM
Quote32    New England*    116-140    .453    4

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

© 2012 NFL Properties LLC. All rights reserved. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.

You know, this pisses me off the more I think about it.  Goddamn. How the fuck they get away with it.

The league needs a good dose of humility. They have gotten too big for their britches.

BRING BACK THE USFL AND XFL.

We could always try a second round of CFL southern expansion. :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on April 18, 2012, 09:30:02 AM

© 2012 NFL Properties LLC. All rights reserved. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.

You know, this pisses me off the more I think about it.  Goddamn. How the fuck they get away with it.

The league needs a good dose of humility. They have gotten too big for their britches.

I didn't watch that retard bullshit the first time.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

XFL was insanely popular for one week.  I never watched more than a few minutes.

I do miss the USFL, though.  Sure, it was the New Coke of professional football, but it was fun while it lasted. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Former Indy QB Curtis Painter has signed a 1-year deal with the Baltimore Ravens.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2012, 03:05:34 PM
Former Indy QB Curtis Painter has signed a 1-year deal with the Baltimore Ravens.
It could have been worse.  Apparently they worked out Boller.  Can you imagine?  If Flacco ever went down, the fans would have rioted.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on April 19, 2012, 03:12:11 PM
Apparently they worked out Boller.  Can you imagine?  If Flacco ever went down, the fans would have rioted.

At first I thought it was a gag, but man, was talk radio en fuego yesterday.   :lol:

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 18, 2012, 04:32:22 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 18, 2012, 09:30:02 AM

I didn't watch that retard bullshit the first time.

The Baltimore franchise did really, really well - the the point where Baltimore is the only American franchise to have hoisted the Grey Cup.

The rest of the teams of course... :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on April 19, 2012, 03:12:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2012, 03:05:34 PM
It could have been worse.  Apparently they worked out Boller.  Can you imagine?  If Flacco ever went down, the fans would have rioted.

Didn't he have another year on his contract with Oakland?

Painter wasn't a horrible QB, given the situation he was in.  He needs a damned haircut, but I think he'd be an okay backup.