And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 5

Started by MadBurgerMaker, October 06, 2011, 12:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: sbr on October 09, 2011, 12:55:25 AM
Quote from: Neil on October 08, 2011, 11:47:53 PM
Chris Johnson hasn't impressed me so far.
This year or in general?  He hasn't done a whole lot this year outside of last week but he has shown that he is a very good back.  I will be surprised if he doesn't go for 100 yards tomorrow.
This year, and I don't have high hopes for his future.  Most backs go downhill after 2,000 yards.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

On the other hand, he'll be alright this week because the Steelers run D are a bunch of bitches.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

ulmont

Who dat!  First newton pass of the game...interception!

Neil

The Vikings might be the best first-half team ever.  Just imagine how good they'd be if they had a real QB.

Neil

So, is Painter learning how to play, or are the Chiefs really that bad?

ulmont

MadBurgerMaker

Welp.  Mario Williams got himself another sack, then left the game with a pectoral injury and won't return.

MadBurgerMaker

Oh sweet now Jacoby Jones is hurt.  :bleeding:  I think that makes Walter #1, Anderson #2, and.......uhhhhh.............

Nice 60 yard screen to Foster though.   Schaub doesn't seem to be very comfortable without 80 in there though.  No one to really bail him out when he's running for his life.  Daniels is awesome, but not on the same level.

And Rackers misses the FG.  Surprised he didn't hurt himself somehow.

Ed Anger

Bungals 3-2? I seem to have arrived in one of those alternate Sliders universes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

ulmont

Good lord.  Panthers are going to be monstrous next year.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 09, 2011, 03:06:40 PM
Bungals 3-2? I seem to have arrived in one of those alternate Sliders universes.
Quality defence and weak opposition are a recipe for victory.

Sophie Scholl

:huh: Holy crapsicles.  Ugly win Oakland, but I'll take it.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 09, 2011, 03:06:40 PM

:punk:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Schaub should have trucked that little dude in his way instead of trying to toss it through Huff.

(Schaub can't truck anyone)

Admiral Yi

The Bayou mushmouth reffing the Pats-Jets made great strides with English language in the off season.  Good work buddy.

I expect this game to play right to the spread.